²

Violet parked her car, in the parking lot of the big hotel that her father owned, with anxiety, she slowly opened the door and took a deep breath. She wasn't sure how her father would react. She was scared.

She felt her palms sweating as she slowly walked out of her car. Violet walked towards the big glass sliding doors and took a deep breath. Fidgeting with her fingers. She looked at the girl that stood behind the big front desk and then closed her eyes, taking a deep breath. She walked towards her but then stoped, and decided that it will just be better to call her father and ask him where he is, instead of the stranger at the front desk.

Violet pulled out her phone, ignoring the 5 missed calls from her mom, and dialed her father's phone number. He quickly picked up.

"Hi Violet! Have you decided yet?" He asked with a hopeful voice like she could make any decision on her own, when she was home.

"Hi dad. Are you at the hotel right now? Can you talk?"

"I am at the hotel, but I can still talk, Vi. What's up?" Violet quickly tapped on the facetime button. "Something's happening to my phone, love. Wait a second." He said and Vi laughed out loud.

"Dad, just press the green button." She said and soon enough her dad's face popped up with a wide smile.

"Oh hi, daughter. You look pretty." She laughed again and turned the camera.

"Can you guess where I am?" She asked and all that was heard from her father was some strange noises and all of a sudden she heard a door open.

"Violet!" She heard her dad's voice and turned around, she looked at him and felt her tears coming down. She opened her arms and her dad quickly ran to her and hugged her, picking her up. Vi laughed and hugged him tight.

Axel couldn't believe his eyes. His daughter was here, she was really here. He wasn't going to cry at the hotel, but he felt a tear abd quickly wiped it away, he had missed her.

"I missed you Violet. You have no idea." She giggled and hugged him again. The feeling was mutual.

"I think I do dad." She said and he giggled.

"Let's go to my car, drop your things off at home and catch up. It's been so long." Vi looked at her dad with a smile.

Too long.