Vi grabbed ahold of the anchor chain and followed it down, made sure to make her safety spot and then continue down.

When she was in the water she wasn't overwhelmed by thoughts, she wasn't even anxious anymore that she could probably get arrested, when she returned to the boat. But she didn't care about that. The only thing she was anxious about was the air tank. She kept looking at the little screen that showed how much air left there was.

Violet moved her eyes from the screen to look down and that's when she saw the boat, she quickly swam towards it and opened the little door, grabbed whatever was in there and swam back up. She looked at the screen.

2 minutes left. She had to go back quickly. She swam as fast as she could but that's when another shadow of a boat showed up next to theirs. She quickly stopped and slowly grabbed the anchor chain, afraid that it might move and that they could see it moving.

She stood there and watched the screen then the boat. Then the screen again. 25 seconds left. And the boat wasn't moving.

The air ran out soon after that and she was becoming anxious, she could feel the anxiety building up, even though she knew that when you were diving and you had little to none air in your tank, you should keep calm, cause when you're anxious you start to breath more.

She started loosing air and the boat finally took off. She pushed herself and started swimming as fast and as hard as she can, she didn't wanted to stay in the water a second longer than she needed to.

When she got to the top she quickly took of the glasses and the tank thing from her mouth. She gasped for air, she could slightly hear the others saying things to her, but she couldn't understand anything.

Vi gasped for air and started breathing heavily, swimming slowly towards the boat, she saw a hand and grabbed it, the hand pulling her up to the boat.

"I think I'm about to pass out." She spoke out of breath.

"You said that you can dive!"

"I can, JJ! But even if i'm the best diver I still need air to breathe!" She snapped at him and JJ, looked at her not saying anything more. It kinda tickled him the right way when she spoke out his name.

"Are you okay? That took forever Vi." Kie asked and she nodded her head, getting rid of the tank on her back and laying down, trying to calm her breath.

"Who was here?"

"The police. We took care of them." She nodded and closed her eyes again with a hand on her forehead. "Did you found something?" She nodded remembering the reason she was down there at the first place. Vi grabbed the capsule and gave it to John B.

"Guys, boogies at 2." Kie said and all of them looked, Vi got on her knees and looked at the boat.

"You know who's boat that is?" They all shook their heads. That wasn't a good sign, she felt something weird in her guts, something she has felt for the first time. It felt like what she had read about gut feelings.

"First time seeing it."

"Should we wait for them."

"Definitely not." John B said and started the boat, taking of really fast, making them stumble back.

"Guys they're speeding up!" Kie shouted and Vi felt the anxiety again. They were following them. Were they in trouble? She should've just stayed in the hotel not go out with Kie. She almost drowned and she was doing something illegal, and now was in a boat chase.

"They're following us. John B, faster." JJ shouted and John B, hit the pedal. And that's when the gun shot was heard. Vi jumped from her place and quickly ducked down.

"What the fuck!" She shouted and another gunshot was heard. She crawled to the back of the boat and hugged her knees.

"Oh my god, guys! What the fuck!" She shouted again and pushed back her tears, not letting them fall down and took a deep breath, she felt a hand on her shaking knees and looked down at it, her legs stopped shaking. She then looked up from the hand to JJ, who just squeezed.

"It's gonna be okay, alright?" He said and she nodded. Even though she didn't believe him. They were catching up to them quickly. She had no idea, how they were going to be okay, when 2 guys in a boat far more quicker than theirs and guns, were following them. She looked around and saw the fish net. She moved JJ's hand and stood up, quickly grabbing the fish net. All of them were shouting for her to duck down and hide. Vi walked quickly to the back of the boat and threw the net in. Hoping that it would get stuck in the engine of the boat. And it did. She quickly ducked down and the final shots were heard as John B quickly drove away.

Vi laid on the ground and just looked at the sky as the boat was moving. That was too much fun for her. It wasn't even fun, she was scared shitless. The diving part was okay, but being chased by two strangers not afraid to fire a gun at five kids, was something else.

"We are here Vi." Kie said and the girl quickly stood up and gathered her stuff.

"Wanna hang around with us for a while longer to see what's in the capsule." She shook her head.

"I think I'm just gonna go home." They all looked disappointed even JJ.

"Why? You almost died for it. Twice."

"I ah. It's just too overwhelming at the moment. I'm sorry." They nodded and she jumped off of the boat. "Keep me posted though." She smiled at them and turn around walking away.

"She's weird." JJ said at the trio when Vi was away enough for her to not hear anything they were saying, but was still in sight so that they could look at her.

"I think she's just not used to this. My mom said that her mom, really didn't let her do anything. She just always wanted her to be in her sight, and I don't think she's ever done anything like what we did today." The boys looked at Kie.

"How would your mom know?"

"Her dad's a family friend, we spend holidays together. Of course she'll know."

JJ watched as the long haired brunette jumped in her jeep and just now understood that he was being a jerk. He was treating her like shit, when she hadn't even done anything to him. He attacked her, for a simple question, which he took as mocking, but when in reality she was just happy to be there. And it kinda hurt him.