¹¹

Violet massaged her dad, that she was going to go out with Rafe and that Kie was going to be sleeping over. To which he said okay, and that he was going to Charleston for few days, and that if Kie wants to she could stay for a few days.

While she was answering she heard the doorbell and quickly send the text and went to open the door.

Rafe was there with a smile on his face.

"Ready to go?" She nodded and quickly put on her shoes, walking out.

The pair walked to the boy's yard and then down to the boat.

He held her hand helping her to get on the boat as she looked at it with wide eyes.

"It's beautiful Rafe." She said and looked around. The boy nodded proudly. They walked up to the deck, and Violet looked at the horizon, the sun was setting. It was beautiful.

"Come on. We'll sail around and stop somewhere to watch a movie, is that okay?" She nodded with a smile.

"Sound great, Rafe." He smiled and they took off. Vi, stood on the railing as Rafe drove to the open ocean and then stopped the boat.

"Let's go inside." He shouted and Vi quickly ran in, the wind outside was blowing hard.

She walked inside and saw the big screen, a movie already up there left on pause. On the table were snacks, a bottle of wine in a bucket of ice and two glasses. He came down from the nestoto.

"What do you think?"

"I uh. Thank you. It's lovely." Rafe opened the wine bottle and poured in the glasses, giving her one. She walked towards him and grabbed the glass.

"Cheers, Violet."

"Cheers." She smiled and they drunk from the glasses.

The pair sat down on the big sofa and Rafe dimmed the lights, it was so pretty. He pushed the play button and the movie started playing. But they weren't watching it, they were talking. About anything and everything. The bottle was gone, they were on the second one now.

"You haven't been drunk before? And missed your prom?" The 19 year old boy said as Vi started laughing.

"Yep. Never had a first kiss! Never went to a party. My mom didn't let me do anything! Have you watched Tangled? That's how my life was back in California."

"How'd you live like that?"

"It was all that I knew. It's kind of hard for me to get used to the freedom my dad gives me, it's pretty hard to adjust actually." Rafe was dumb folded.

"And do you like it?"

"I uh. I don't know. I find peace in being consumed by work and having a routine to the t." She laughed and poured herself another glass. Rafe took the bottle away.

"It's enough for now, okay?" She nodded and downed her last drink, as Rafe went to put the bottle away, she quickly downed his too. He came back and started laughing when he saw that his glass was empty too. He looked at her, and she was looking around, pretending that it wasn't her.

She looked like a goddess. She was a woman. She wasn't nothing like his past girlfriends and love interests. Violet was fucking amazing. And he felt that she was becoming his new obsession.

"So you're almost 17, right." She nodded. "So what have you done for those 17 years of life."

"Well I got drunk once. And drove from California to here, alone. And i went to deep diving lessons."

"Wait. That's all?" She nodded. He looked at her then down. It was sad. This was so sad, and the saddest thing was that she was so used to living like that, she thought it was normal.

"So you like, never smoked weed? Partied? Gotten drunk?" She shook her head. "Gotten a boyfriend?"

"Gaten in third grade, if that counts." Rafe shook his head with a chuckle.

"Have you ever kissed someone?" She shook her head.

"Never."

"So like how far you've gone with a boy, then? A peck on the lips?"

"Like a pat on the back." She said and he raised his brows.

"You're lying." She shook her head and started laughing.

"I'm such a prude. Jesus." She continued laughing as he sat next to her in the dimmed light. Even in this light she looked beautiful. "I have this list of what to do, and like number 3 is 'get my first kiss'."

"I mean that doesn't sound impossible right?" He said and looked at her, she turned around and looked at him.

"Well yeah. It's not like wanting to become a neurosurgeon." She giggled and he chuckled.

"Do you want to get home and check off number three in your list." He said and  got closer to her, she looked at his eyes which was going from her eyes to her mouth, she gulped and their eyes locked up again. She felt his hand come around the back of her neck and she moved closer to him, Rafe slowly started to move into her, and soon enough their lips touched. Violet didn't feel what she was supposed to feel when they kissed. She expected fireworks, but there was none.

That didn't mean that he wasn't a great kisser. He clearly knew what he was doing. He moved even closer and deepened the kiss. She didn't pull away, maybe it was because she liked it? Or did she like it because she was drunk? Either way it was a great fucking kiss.

She put her hands in his hair and gently tugged at it, a little sound came from him, and a little groan. Rafe once again deepened the kiss, he was now hungrily kissing her. She had somehow ended up in his lap, she felt something in between her legs. She was horny. Now that was a feeling she knew. Violet then felt something hard and shook out of her trance. She quickly pulled away from Rafe. And jumped up from his lap, fixing her clothes. He cleared his throat and fixed his boner in his pants and also stood up. Vi hugged herself now completely sober, he walked to her but she moved away.

What the fuck did she do? She went out with him as a friend and she was just now in his lap? Making out with him? She didn't even knew him.

"Can we go back please? It's already late and I have plans with Kie." Rafe nodded and quickly walked to the neshtoto and started the boat.

He fucked up.