²⁸

"Why isn't Violet, coming?" Kie asked when JJ dropped her in John B's boat. Him, Violet, John B and Pope had come with a plan, to get Kiara and Sarah alone, stranded on the boat, to talk things through. Unfortunately Violet's dad was coming home the same day, so she had to stay back home. 

"Cause she's grounded Kie and plus she doesn't know anything about damn boats!" Kie walked to the back of the boat towards the engine.

"Did you check the plugs?" Kie asked and JJ told her to check them herself and quickly ran off jumping in the other boat with the boys Pope quickly started the boat and they left. The boys were crying from laughter when the girls started shouting for them to ckme back.

JJ called Violet to tell her that it worked and back home they went.

While the boys were probably getting high. Violet was stuck at home. Her old self was so used to being at home but right now she was wondering why would she ever do this to herself? Stay home and not go anywhere? Only locked in her room or with her mother's friends? Why did she ever do this to herself and felt good about it? She texted her father and begged him to let her outside, but he said no. He wanted to spend some time with her, after all she was there so that they could see each other. She groaned and asked again, but told him that she'll be back before he gets home, to which he said okay and told her that his ferry's at 7. She had like three hours. Her phone buzzed when she put it down, she looked at it again and saw that it was Kie, she was still texting as her phone kept on buzzing, but Violet wasn't going to answer, if she did, Kie will keep on texting and she was there to talk to Sarah and figure things out, like the 17 year olds they were.

Violet got dressed and called JJ. He picked up quickly.

"Heyy, Vi. What's up?"

"You guys at the Chateau?"

"Yep."

"Do you want me to come?"

"If you're going to smoke all my weed again, then now."

"I literally paid you JJ, stop complaining."

"Are you hooked or something?"

"Are you?" She asked and JJ just chuckled.

"Definitely. When you coming?" JJ asked, she could hear the smile.

"Soon." She said while jumping in her car.

"What does soon mean? You going to go hang out with your kook boyfriend, again?" Violed narrowed her eyebrows. A kook boyfriend? Did he mean Rafe?

"Rafe's not my boyfriend." JJ chuckled.

"Then how would you know I was talking about him?"

"This conversation is pointless, JJ. Ask Pope and John B if they want something from the store."

"They said no. But I want one of those fancy chocolates you eat, the 'Fertarero Roachers'." Vi scrunched her nose.

"Ferrero Rocher?" JJ started giggling. He totally said it wrong. 

"Yes, please."

"White or milk?"

"Whichever one you pick."

"Too bad. I ain't getting you shit, dumbass, you don't deserve it right now. Pissed me off." She said and ended the call, starting her car and driving to the gas station, to get JJ his Fertarero Roachers chocolate and made her way towards John B's. Violet jumped out of her car and walked towards the boys, who were once again on the hammocks, laughing their asses off. She walked to them, threw the chocolate at JJ and jumped next to him. JJ grabbed the chocolate quickly opening it.