³⁰

"Jesus Christ guys, what the fuck is that." Violet started giggling when the van pulled up next to her house and she jumped in, immediately getting handed the gold bar, they tried to melt down. Let's just put it this way, it looked bad.

"Hell of a job melting it down Frankenstein." JJ said as he himself looked at the bar. The gang jumped out of the van.

Violet sat on the ground of the van and looked at JJ and Kiara.

"Like you could've done any better." Kiara spat at JJ.

"I could've. I took a welding class." They all looked at him weird. He really didn't."

"When!" Kiara said and got in his face. Before it could escalate. John B got in between them.

"Hey hey. Chill out. Okay."

"Is for you to say, you're not the one who has to pawn this piece of shit of." JJ said sounding agitated. "How did I even get this job?"

"Cause you're the best liar." JJ scoffed and walked in. The guys walked in with him, but Violet stood outside she opened her phone up and started scrolling on Instagram. She was shaking one of her legs and waited impatiently. Violet was anxious. Very anxious.

The guys shortly  walked out she quickly put her phone away and watched as they got in the van.

"What happened."

"70 grand. But we have to go to some warehouse." Violet narrowed her eyebrows.

"A warehouse?" She asked as John B started the van. "Why?"

"They didn't have the cash." This was so sketchy and smelled of bullshit.

"And they have it at an warehouse?" They all nodded excited and started they way over to where the warehouse was. Violet looked around and the only other one who seemed spooked was Pope. There was nothing around. Just trees and run down buildings.

"They keep money out here?"

"That's what she said." JJ grinned and repeated the phrase, with Pope quickly shutting him up, Violet kept looking outside and once again her leg started to tremble.

"I've never even heard of Resurrection Drive." JJ scoffed at Sarah.

"Cause you're rich."

"You've never heard of it either." Kie said and Sarah told her a quick thank you. Violet smiled, the girls seemed to get along.

"Guys, there's nothing out here but weeds." Violet said and looked at them.

"Just cause it's weed doesn't mean like." JJ started and a siren stopped him, all of them looked behind them and saw a black car with lights on.

"Cops?" Kiara asked, what were cops doing there?

"Are you kidding me?" JJ asked and got scared, cause of the gold bar. He quickly started to panic and closed his back bag. While the guys were looking for a place to hide it and were shouting at each other. She was a guys with a bandana on his mouth and a fucking weapon in his hands.

"Guys." She said and they didn't stop, she tried again but the man was already next to John B with the gun pointed at his head.

"What's up big boy. Get out now or I'll blow your brains out!" The man shouted and everyone stopped talking and the fear quickly overwhelmed them. The man looked familiar to Violet though. He was the one that burned Rafe's arm.

John B walked out and the man told him, to let everyone out, Violet jumped last.

"Let's go pretty girl." Barry shouted at her and she shook. "Lay in the fucking ditch, face down. All of you!" He shouted again with the gun pointed at her, JJ got in between them and told him to calm down, but he got even angrier, pushing JJ down. All of them laid on the ground while Barry was in the van, looking around.