³

"Can you please go to the Wreck to pick up our take out, honey?" Axel said to his daughter who had just taken a shower and was putting her things in the drawers in her room.

"Why me?" Axel furrowed his brows and walked in Vi's room.

"What do you mean? Don't you want to go, you haven't been in town in forever and I just thought that you'd like to go." He spoke softly and she nodded.

"I mean yeah, okay dad. I'll go." Her dad smiled.

"You still remember where it is right?" She nodded and he went to kiss her forehead.

"I'm happy you're here, but i have some business to take care of. Can you come to the hotel afterwards, to give me my food please?" Vi laughed.

"Is that why you made me take my license, so you can make me go places and pick your things while you sit on your butt, dad?" She said to her dad and quickly realised what she said and started to apologies for talking back. He just looked at her weirdly. What was wrong with her? She wasn't like that the last time he saw her.

"Actually yes." They both chuckled and soon after that Vi was out of the door and in her car. While she rode down the streets, towards the Wreck, she looked around. It seemed peaceful, but it also looked like the kind of place that you could either have two houses or two jobs. When she got closer the anxiety was starting to build up inside her. She stoped her car and started to whisper to herself.

"Its okay Violet. You just have to go in and take the food and walk out, it's not that big of a deal. And plus, new place new you. We talked about this." She took a deep breath and jumped off of her car and walked in with a smile on her face. If you can't make it. Fake it.

She walked to the bar and a girl her age stood there. She smiled at the girl, and the girl smiled back but looked a little off.

"Hello. I'm here to pick up Snow's order." She said and the girl nodded and disappeared, Vi could feel eyes burning on her back and turned around, she saw three boys, looking at her weirdly, she furrowed her brows and gave them a little smile, which made them look away.

"Sorry about them. They're weird." The curly girl said and chuckled. Vi smiled.

"I noticed."

"So are you a touran?" Vi looked at her confused.

"I-i a. Am I a touran? Uhm no, I drive a Jeep." The girl looked at her and just started laughing.

"Okay. Miss Jeep. Are you new here?" Vi nodded. The girl gave her hand forward with a smile. "I'm Kiara Carerra. My parents own the place." Vi nodded and took the hand, shaking it.

"I'm Violet. Snow." She spoke her last name almost in a whisper. Kiara looked at her with a shocked expression.

"Like Axel Snow?" Vi nodded. "Jesus, not a touran but a kook, okay."

"I have no idea what those words mean." Violet laughed anxiously, and was now starting to feel a lot more eyes on her and to hear whispers and her name. She started to panic. Vi took out some money, put them on the counter and grabbed the bag. "Uhm, nice meeting you, Kiara. Keep the change." Vi said and started to walk away. Kie looked at the 50 dollar bill on the counter and then at the 23 dollars and 40 cents receipt in her hands with wide eyes.

"Wait, Violet." Kie shouted at her. "There's a kegger, uh i meant a party tonight at the Boneyard, you should come." Vi nodded with a smile.

"Thanks for the invitation, I'll be there." Kie smiled at the girl and she walked out.

The curly girl, quickly got attacked with questions from her three best friends who were acting like they haven't seen a girl before.

Pope, was a dark skinned 17 year old, who was studying hard and was finding it hard to party a lot like his other friends. His dad had always told him to study so he could get a full scholarship and be set for life.

John B was a 17 year old boy, with curly hair and so much free time on his hands, that he was constantly thinking about adventures and parties.

And JJ. The blond one. He was like John B but more explosive and reckless.

"Who was that?" John B asked while he was still looking at the door.

"That was Violet Snow." They all looked shocked.

"Like Axel Snow?" Kie nodded.

"Oh so the kookiest kook of them all has arrived. Great." Jj said and rolled his eyes. "Another stuck up." Kie rolled her eyes.

"You don't even know her JJ, you literally saw her for 2 minutes, don't hate her just cause she has money." JJ rolled his eyes and kept on eating his fries.

He was sick of the Kooks.