¹³

"Have you heard of the Royal Merchant?" Kie asked Vi, who was hangover from last night, the brunette shook her head. "Well it's ship wreck, the ship was filled with gold, then it crashed and the gold is still supposed to be here, so John B's father, Big John was obsessed with it, but he dissapeared at sea 6 months ago."

Vi shook her head, she couldn't picture living with the burden of not knowing where your father is and if he's alive or not.

"That's horrible Kie." Vi whispered and Kie nodded.

"Very much so. But few weeks back when you dove down to the boat and got that capsule, when we opened it up, Big John's compass was in there, Vi. Which send us to a hunt for something called Redwood and then John B thought it was the lighthouse, so we went there when we got out, he kissed me and then got arrested cause he bashed the lighthouse keeper's head in, then my dad had to bail him out, and he forbid me to see them, then the same night they showed up and said that they had a new lead, so we went to a fucking graveyard, Vi! And i had to fit through this little whole to go hang out with the corpse of his great great great grandmother Olivia, and i found an envelope, which was from Big John and we found out that he had found the merchant, Vi and now John B wants us to go to this treasure hunt, to find it." Vi looked at her, her head was pounding and that was too much information at once, so at first she didn't knew what to say.

"That sounds like a cliche teen movie." Vi said and Kie nodded her head.

"So we now have the coordinates of the wreck, but no internet to find out where it is."

"I have internet you can call them to come to my house, we'll figure the rest out." Kie looked at her excited.

"Really?" Vi nodded.

"Okay. I'll call them." Kie shouted as Vi walked up to her dad's office and turned on his computer.

Vi had no idea was she was getting herself into, but maybe that was the adventure she was so desperate to have.

Soon enough her doorbell rang, and she and Kie went to open it. There stood three teenage boys, two of them looked happy to be there, the third didn't. JJ looked as if he was dragged there.

"Hello. Come in." She said and all of them walked in, looking around. She felt weirded out, they were looking at everything and it made her anxiety grow immediately. What if they were judging? What if they saw something, like a sock on the floor somewhere that she still hadn't picked up?

"Vi this house is amazing!" Pope said excited and she laughed.

Violet gave them the directions to her father's office and she and Kie stood in the kitchen drinking their lemonade.

Violet could hear the boys, disagreeing on something once again. And that something was surely her.

"Why the fuck are you letting her in on those stuff?"

"JJ, man shut the fuck up! The girl literally invited us in her home to research our shit? And you're still hating?"

"When we find it, she'll take everything! Don't you see it? She's giving us this, so we can find this! And she can steal it!" Vi just stood with the lemonade on the door as they kept on arguing over her. JJ was saying words that literally cut like knives, it hurts her.

Kie heard the arguments from downstairs, she heard the words he was saying, and that didn't sound like the JJ she knows. He was sweet and fun, he was not mean and a jackass. Kie ran upstairs and saw Vi just standing there, hearing everything and not saying anything.

"Guys!" Kie shouted and they turned around. JJ's face became red as a tomato. "Get the fuck out now." She shouted and the guys nodded, JJ couldn't even take a look at her as he passed her. Pope patted her shoulder blade and gave her a weak smile, she still looked shocked. Kie kicked the boys out and grabbed the lemonade from Vi's hands and put it in the fridge, Vi walked down and looked at JJ, she was trying very hard to hold back her tears.

"Uhm you can use the wifi from the yard, I'll give Kie the password." Vi said and walked to the little drawer and grabbed the little piece of paper with the password. And gave it to Kie, who started apologising to her, she shook her head and just said that it was okay.

"Hope you find it." Vi said with a small smile and closed the front door.

She felt awful. Violet couldn't understand why he hated her so much, she was trying her best to fit in, she invited them to her house, in her father's office, she almost died two times in one day, for them and hearing him say those words about her, hurt her deeply, cause she literally did everything they asked her and she just didn' understand why, he hated her.