¹⁵

Violet felt happy as she drove towards John B's house, she had her music on and was driving slowly, looking around the town. She loved it here, despite the little drama with Rafe and her rocky beginning with JJ, everything else was perfect. She had Kiara, who was always there  ready to help her with anything that was worrying her.

When she got there, they were outside of the house on the hammocks.

"Hey guys." She said as she walked to them. Vi threw a bag at Pope and he quickly opened it, looking in.

"You've done it again. Jesus I love you." He said and opened the bag of cheetos. JJ smiled at her and moved to the side so she could lay beside him. She smiled back and jumped on the hammock. Lie and the other two boys shared a confused look, but just decided not to question JJ's sudden change in emotions.

"Any plans for today?" Vi asked and the others started explaining the plan to her,  JJ didn't hear them, he just looked at the girl next to him, completely lost in her beauty. He has never seen someone so beautiful, but he was sure that she hated him and plus, Rafe was trying to get on with her too. He got nothing on Rafe. Rafe had money,  he was in her league while JJ thought that Vi was so out of his league, he felt like he didn't had anything to offer her. Not the same things that Rafe could. And if it comes down to it, he thought that Rafe was the best option for her, not him. The 19 year old boy had money, toned muscles, lived in a mansion, while JJ was almost 17, had no money, lived at John B's spear room and could most definitely not take her to a first date on a yacht, to drink wine and watch a movie. 

"Why does everytime I come to hang out with you guys, we do illegal stuff?" Vi asked and looked at JJ, who quickly snapped out of his trance, that was Violet Snow.

"Tell me about it!" Pope shouted and all of them laughed.

"So are you in?" JJ asked and she just nodded, not even thinking about it.

"Of fucking course I am." JJ jumped down from the hammock almost making her fall down from it. She started giggling.

"That's the fucking spirit!" He said and all of them soon after that jumped from the hammocks and made their way towards Kie's car.

"Do we got the plan?" John B asked before the girls got into the car.

"Yep John B."

"Do we need to go over it again?" Pope asked and they shook their heads. "Okay, we'll be behind you guys."

John B patted the outside of the car and the boys ran to the van. Kie started the car and started driving towards JJ's father's job.

"Sooooo." Kie started and Vi already knew what it was going to be about. "You and JJ seem to get along now." Vi chuckled and made a pft sound.

"Barely."

"Did he apologies?" Vi nodded.

"He came to my house that night, we introduced each other, I guess that was his way off showing me that he wanted a new start." Kie tried to hide her smile but it wasn't working.

"I smacked the shit out of him just so you know."

"To be honest he deserved it." Vi said and the girls laughed.

"Also Rafe showed up, before JJ. He asked me to go with him to this movie in the park thing."

"OBX movie night? Will you go?"

"I mean I don't know. As a friend maybe, but something more definitely not. Are you going?" Kie nodded.

"Will you come with us?" Kie asked and Vi nodded with a thought.