"Is this how you spend your summers here?" Vi asked with the biggest smile on her face, in like forever.

"Is this not enough for you Ms. Snow? We clearly don't spend our summers in Hawaii or the Bahamas." JJ said grabbing another beer. Vi looked down and felt her throat becoming dry, but she could feel his eyes on her, and she felt awkward drinking from a bottle when someone was watching. Worried that he'll judge her, if she spills some on herself or the boat or if she looks weird while drinking.

"I've never been to the Bahamas. Or hawaii." She said and JJ looked at her with raised brows.

"So what does the Kookiest Kook of all of the Kooks does in the summer? Huh? Goes to concerts? Drive around their newest model Jeep, without a care for gas prices? Party 24/7." Vi looked at him not understanding what his problem was.

"Jj stop being so rude man? What's that about?" John B asked him. He was just about to answer when Pope shouted that they were there.

"Stop attacking her." Kie shouted at JJ.

"Jesus. Everyone shut up! We are here!" Shouted Pope and all of them looked out to the water. Vi looked at JJ, who quickly looked away, she was wondering, how someone who looked so devine, had the personality of a rock.

John B grabbed some air tanks from the other side of the boat and he and JJ dragged them towards them. Vi looked at the tanks, with a little smile. But unfortunately, they were empty. Only one was quarter full.

"Uhm. The tanks are empty, you don't think about going diving right?" Vi spoke up and they looked at her, quickly looking at the tanks, and quickly found out thet she was right.

"You bought empty tanks John B! Seriously?" Pope asked.

"How could i've known Pope?"

"Maybe by checking them! Before getting them!"

"This one's quarter full. How deep you wanna go?"   Vi asked.

"Like twenty, thirty feet." Vi opened her eyes wide.

"I mean it's possible. Have to make a safety stop at about ten feet for a minute and a half." She said and they all looked at her.

"How do you know?" Pope asked Vi who shrugged her shoulders.

"Basic mathematics."

"So the next question. Does anyone knows how to dive?"

"I do." Vi said while the others were shaking their heads.

"You ain't getting in there." JJ said and she giggled.

"I didn't ask for permission. By the looks of it, I'm the only one who knows hot to dive. And plus you hate me, why do you care?" She said totally confused by herself. But she meant it. JJ kept quiet. While Pope, Kie and John B shared a look. JJ took of his tank too and jumped in the water without another word.

"What was that about?"

"I don't know, he's weird lately."

"Do I have to warn you about the bends?"

"No, Pope it's okay." She said and started gearing up. JJ's face popped out of the water.

"I tied my shirt at about ten feet, where you safety stop is."

"Okay. Thanks. But what I'm looking for, this is clearly not foe fun."

"A boat, it's hard to miss it. There's a little compartment at the front open it up and take whatever it is in there." Vi looked at them confused.

"A boat? Who's boat?"

"We don't know yet." Vi looked shocked.

"What? Is this legal?" They shared a look. "No I'm not doing it." She said and they all looked at her.

"Why?"

"It's illegal John B! I just got here, don't want to be arrested."

"You won't get arrested Vi. No one comes here, but if you see another boat just stay in the water while it goes away okay?" Violet was shaking a little, scared for what was she about to do.

"This is so out of my comfort zone." She said and fixed the gear slowly going to the end of the boat.

"Be careful, okay?" Kie said and she nodded.

"What she said." JJ added and she gave him a little smile.

"Diver in."

"Diver is in." She whispered, and jumped in the water.