¹⁰

07/15

1. Get chased by psychos in a boat. /not intended, but check./
2. Get drunk.
3. Smoke my first blunt.
4. Learn how to surf.
5. First kiss. /please jesus i'm almost 17/
6. Be in a fight.
7. Spend a night on a boat and get drunk.
8. Go to a party and not die. /check/
9. Have friends. / kind of a check, cause one of them hates me./
10. Just have fun and loosen up a bit.

Violet smiled at the paper in her hands and put it in her pocket to later put on her vision board and turned towards the door that just opened. Her dad walking in. She smiled up at him, as he walked to her and kissed her forehead.

"How are you doing lovely?" She shrugged her shoulders.

"I'm pretty good dad. Still have a lot to do though."

"Why don't you take a short break huh? For a week maybe, two? It's summer Violet and you're 16, you shouldn't be working." He said really concerned, that she had been living with him for almost a month and all that she was doing was working and doing her summer break homework.

"What? A break for a week? Dad, what am I going to be doing for a whole week if not work?" She spat back at her dad, who looked at her concerned.

"Violet. I am officially banning you from this hotel." He spat back at her. "Never in my whole life I've expected to be lecturing my child to stop working at 16 years old! And never have I ever expected that my child would have to be begged to go outside and have fun! Go get drunk! Go do reckless stuff! Smoke a little weed, not to much and no drugs, but go out and be a normal teenager!" She looked at him and she felt bad, she felt bad cause she felt like she was a burden, by not doing the things he said to her, she felt like a burden. She was so sad, that she had missed everything in life, she was sad that she wasn't like Kie and girls her age. She was sad, that none of her crushes ever liked her back, sad that she never got to experience prom, that she had never kissed a boy, never had a sleepover

Vi felt a tear roll down her eyes and quickly wiped it away. Her dad quickly pulled her in a hug.

"You are lovely, just as who you are, Violet. I love you and I just want you to be happy. And you look miserable, working all day. I'm not judging you, darling." He said looking right at his daughter's eyes. Violet nodded her head.

"I don't want to be like that either, dad. I hate it." She said and looked at the floor again. He kissed the top of her head.

"It's okay, darling. You're with me now and you can do whatever you want here, okay. Just don't do drugs and don't get pregnant." He said and Vi chuckled and wiped her tears. "I want you to get your things and leave right now, okay? And from now on, you'll only be coming to see me, not for work." He said and she nodded grabbing her stuff and walking to the door, she then stoped, filled with emotions and just ran back to her dad, hugging him close. He hugged her tight and once again placed a gentle kiss on her forehead.

"I love you dad."

"I love you too." She looked up at her dad, who had a smile on his face, she smiled big and unwrapped her hands from his torso.

"I really like it here." She said as she once again walked to the door.

"I'm really happy that you do."

♡♡♡

Violet pulled up to her driveway and jumped out, sighing while grabbing her backpack and her keys off the ignition, she heard the loud music coming from her neighbour's house and looked towards it. She squinted her eyes when she saw a tanned shirtless boy next to a motorcycle, wondering who her neighbor was, when the boy turned around she recognized him as Rafe. He looked her direction, as she quickly tried to hide the fact that she was looking at him. The boy waved at her with a smile on his face, she waved back, and he started walking towards her.

"Fuck. Fuck. Fuck." She whispered to herself. 

When he got closer,she couldn't deny how good he looked. She was shy, but that didn't meant she didn't had eyes. He had toned muscles, tan skin a good sculpted jawline. He was good looking. She couldn't deny it. She really couldn't.

"Hey there, Violet. What's up?" He said when he finally walked to her, with a big smile, she sat on her jeep and looked at him with a shy smile.

"Just got back from work." She said and he nodded. Rafe looked at her then at the car she was sat on. He was a boy of course he'll look at it. Of course he'll look at both.

Violet was someone, you couldn't look away from for too long. She had long brunette locks, mesmerizing green eyes, and an amazing body. Curves in the right places. And she was shy, she didn't talk much, bit when she spoke it sounded like angels singing. Rafe could feel that she was going to become an obsession. He wanted her. Every part of her. From the moment he laid eyes on her, he knew that he was going to get her no matter what. That moment was almost a month ago, and since then he hadn't stopped thinking about her. And there she was. Sat on her jeep in front of him. In biker shorts and a tank top, everything hugging her body, so tight it was hard for him to not look.

He put his hand close to where her thighs rested on the hood of the jeep and looked at her. She looked at his hand then at him, kind of confused but she didn't wanted to be mean, so she just smiled. But Rafe only noticed the smile, not her confused look, just her smile which made him think that she liked where he had put his hand so he got closer.

"Do you have any plans for today Vi?" She shook her head. "Great. I'm coming at 7 to get you, and we'll go sailing and watch a movie, sounds good?"

She thought about it for a moment. She was just about to refuse the offer, but why not go?

"Okay. Why not." She said and Rafe smiled big. Why not. The thing that she had said a lot to herself lately and usually, only good stuff had came from saying why not. So, why not?

"See you at 7 then!" He said and moved away from her, running back to his yard to finish his bike, in time for the date.

She jumped down from her car completely confused by what had just happened and walked into her house and up to her room. She just got asked to hang out with a boy.

Violet looked at the clock and when it read 6:05 she quickly jumped in the shower.

She quickly showered and picked out what she was going to wear, but she wasn't going to put it on just yet, what if she walks around too much before going out and by the time she walks out, she had started to sweat and stink? No body wanted that, so she always did everything else, before dressing herself.

She ran downstairs to grab a little snack and just turned on the tv, when her phone upstairs started ringing, she then ran back upstairs and looked at her phone. It was Kie.

"Hello!" Vi said excited to hear her.

"Heyyy, Vi! What you up to?"

"Kie, you would not believe me. I'm going on a date."

"Oh my god! A date? With who?" Kie shouted excitedly.

"Rafe." Vi said with a smile.

"Rafe Cameron? No way!" Kie said, trying not to sound fake happy for her new friend.

Kie was just about to ask her if she wanted to hang out with them, but that question was out of the window now. She wasn't going to say anything about Rafe to Vi, she could make her mind up about people herself, she shouldn't be making it up by rumours and plus, she sounded happy.

"Yeah way! He just came to my yard and he was shirtless Kie! And put his hand close to my thigh, and I don't know he seems cute." Well as much as Kie hated him. He was good looking, there was no point in denying it.

"Yeah." Was all she said completely in her thoughts.

"Is it okay, for me to go?" Kie chuckled. Vi was too good for them. For all of them.

"Oh my god Vi! Of course! Give me all the tea later, okay?"

"Want me to come get you later and have a sleepover?"

"Yes!" Kie answered pretty quickly. "Drinks are on me. Have fun on your date Vi and call me later."

"Okay mom. Byeee."

"Bye." Kie ended the call with a smile on her face. She missed having a friend like that. A girl. She loved the boys but sometimes a girl just needs a girl.