¹⁹

When she woke up, she was home alone. Vi quickly got dressed and looked in the fridge, she quickly made something to eat and got in her car, the weather outside was so hot, you could barely breathe. She drove her car to the gas station and filled her tank up. She was close to the golf course. She noticed the bike in the parking lot and recognized it as Rafe's. The dock was visible and she saw the Heywards' boat. She paid for her gas and smiled, she got into her car and then parked her car in the parking lot. The weather was hot and Pope sure as hell needed help to carry groceries. She took a dirt road next to the course and heard the shouting.

Vi ran down on the road and saw Rafe and a guy throwing punch after punch at Pope who was laid on the ground. She felt her body freeze but quickly snapped out of it and ran down the road shouting for Rafe.

"Rafe! Rafe!" She shouted and they stopped hitting Pope, Rafe tried to put a hand on her arm, but she quickly pushed him away. Running to Pope, she helped him up and he just walked back to his boat.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" She shouted at the boy, who looked guilty. But he wasn't guilty that he beat up Pope, he was guilty that she saw it.

"Vi it's not what you think, he deserved it." She was angry. Angrier that she had ever been.

"He deserved it? What did he do to you?" She shouted at Rafe.

"He's a Pogue, that's enough and we wanted beer." A guy that she had never seen before said from besides Rafe laughing his ass of. She looked at him with wide eyes.

"So? You're a fucking Kook, boy who I wasn't even talking to! Who the fuck do you think you are, can't go buy your own beer? Is that the problem? You can't buy your own beer, cause you can't grow a beard, huh? Is that it? Or mommy didn't gave you enough money for today?" She shouted at him and bend down to pick up the remaining of Pope's groceries who was still not opened or broken. Rafe bend down to help her but she quickly told him to just fuck off.

"Vi, I'm sorry, okay?" Rafe said and looked at her, he looked sorry bit she was sure that it wasn't cause he beat up Pope.

"Are you sorry that you beat him up? Or are you sorry that I saw?" She shouted at him the last part and Rafe just licked his lips. He didn't say anything. Vi stood there looking at him. He didn't had anything else to say. Vi scoffed and started running towards Pope.

"Violet! Please come back!" He shouted but she didn't stop. "Violet!" Rafe screamed for her for the last time, finally understanding that she wasn't coming back. He kicked at the ground and shouted. "Fuck!"

Violet ran after Pope catching him just as he was about to go in the boat. Violet ran after him and jumped in the boat.

"Pope, are you okay?" He nodded. Pope looked pissed. She had never seen him like this. Violet pulled out her monet and gave him money for the lost groceries so he can replace them.

"My dad's gonna kill me."

"Let's go take another round, I'll deliver them on my way back. It's going to be okay Pope. I promise." She hugged him and he buried his face in the crook of her neck. They stood there for a while, Violet saw Rafe at the top of the hill, looking at them. She could see how angry he was from there. Pope pulled away and sniffed. "Give me the receipt. I'll go buy the same stuff and I'll deliver them. It's okay." She said and Pope found the receipt with the address and gave it to her. "Do you have anymore? I'll take them too." He shook his head.

"Okay go home. I'll handle it."

"Thank you Violet. You really don't have to." She smiled and patted his back.

"I want to. See you later." She said and ran off the boat. Rafe walked to her just as she thought, she rolled her eyes. Violet didn't wanted to talk to Rafe. Not now.

"Violet look, I'm really sorry."

"I really don't care Rafe. I know that it's hard to believe it, but some people need to work, to get by. Now excuse me, I have groceries to deliver." She said and started to walk away.

"Why are you helping him Vi?" She stopped and looked at him confused.

"Why wouldn't I?" Rafe scoffed.

"Cause he's a Pogue skunk."

"You know what, Rafe? I thought that you were nice, once. Now I fucking despise you. I'm sorry. And he may be a pogue but at least he has manners." Rafe looked at her shocked.

"You're into Heyward?"

"No, I'm not. He's just a friend. But even if I was, it's not of your business, cause you aren't even a friend anymore." Vi grabbed her keys from her bag and walked away.

Rafe didn't stopped her. He didn't had what to say. He didn't wanted to say anything. He fucked up once again, and she was right. He didn't care that he beat up Pope, he wasn't sorry, but he was sorry that she saw. She wasn't supposed to be there.

"Seems like the little bitch is not into you after all." Kelce said with a grin on his face. Rafe pushed him hard with a finger in his face.

"Violet. Is not a bitch!" He shouted in his face and just walked away going to his bike. Rafe needed to get high, he needed a line or two.

But when he did them, all that he was still thinking about was her. Their kiss, how her small arms were wrapped behind his neck, how she was kissing him. The way she fit in his lap. The way he cupped her perfectly shaped bum in his palms, the way she smiled, she talked. Since the day he saw her, he knew that she was going to be his, and ever since that day, he could not get her out of his mind, not even for a second.

She was everywhere.

When he looked outside of his window, she was right there, in a big tshirt on the balcony, reading a book, when he went to work on his bike, she was right there, swimming in her pool. When he showered he thought of her, when he eat, even when he slept he saw her. Everytime the memory of them kissing ran through his mind, it bought a big smile on his face. And he knew that it wasn't going to be their last kiss, he would make sure of it. He wanted more of her.

He wanted all of her.