²⁷

Violet sighed when she got to the Chateau. She was hoping to get her mind off of the Rafe thing, but wasn't expecting it to be by Kie's drama.

"No fucking way!" Kie shouted and her smile froze. Vi saw Sarah and rolled her eyes at Kie. Violet sat beside JJ and patted him. He gave her the pen and she laid back on the sofa taking a big drag. "So what? She's in on this now?"

John B looked at the trio to the side while Kie was pacing around, angrily. The trio shrugged their shoulders.

"All i care about is her cut, comes out of your share." JJ said and Vi chuckled slapping his arm. He fake cried.

"I don't remember taking a vote!" Kie shouted. "This is our thing, right? A Pogue thing!" She shouted the word pogue making sure that her point was valid.

"I just want to say, that I'm tad uncomfortable about this." Pope said quietly. Vi pointed at him and nodded. She was tad uncomfortable too.

"When are you not uncomfortable Pope?" John B asked him.

"I dunno! I rode here on the back of JJ's bike pretty comfortably." JJ pulled the pen away from Vi's hand and took a drag, getting comfortable on the sofa.

"It's true. Most relaxed I've ever seen him."

"We were all extremely comfortable till you brought her!" Kie shouted looking at John B while pointing at Sarah.

"Stop talking about me like I'm not here!" Sarah spat at Kie.

"Then leave!" Kie spat back at her and Vi chocked on the smoke of the pen. What was happening? Sarah scoffed.

"I told you." She spoke softly to John B.

"Told hin what exactly? That t?you're a liar?"

"No! That you're a shit-talking bitch!" Sarah spat at Kie. The trio made faces to each other. Thia was kind of entertaining for them.

"When have I lied?"

"You get somebody close to you! Use them for a month then leave!" Kie and Sraah started throwing nasty words at each other, while Vi, JJ and Pope tried to calm them down. It wasn't working. They were still going.

"Everybody shut up!" John B shouted and they did, all of their eyes locked on him. "Kie you are my best friend! And Sarah, you." He stopped and took a deep breath.

"Say it."

"You are my girlfriend." John B said and looked at Sarah lovingly. Vi smiled. They looked cute together.

"That's new." JJ murmured from beside her.

"Oh? She's your girlfriend now?" Kie asked, Violet knew what was coming. Kie had the toxic trait of saying whatever someone had told her, she was spitting it out in her anger, she didn't care about anything or if she was hurting someone by doing so. "What happened to  'i'm using her for information', get the map, cut her loose." Kie spat at John B and Vi just rolled her eyes and looked up to the sky, sick of all of the shouting.

"You said you were using me?" Violet could hear the hurt in her voice. This was all so fucked up.

"No."

"Yeah you did." The boys said and John B looked at them disappointed.

"You really did."

"Alright! Okay, look love just walked in! Didn't expected it to, but it did, i'm not gonna deny it." The trio shared a look once again and all of them started giggling.

"That's corny John B. Not gonna lie." Vi said and once again put her head back on the big pillow. She was high as a kite and the yelling was pissing her off.

"Cut the bullshit. If she's in, I'm out." Kie said and Violet rolled her eyes.

"Kiara. You can't make him do this shit."

"He's gonna decide, Vi! Right now. I'm very interested actually. Me? Or her?"

"Both." Said softly John B. Kiara stormed off with a scoff. Pope ran after her and Sarah also ran off.

Violet looked at the two remaining boys and just let out a single laugh.

"What. The. Fuck." She said and grabbed JJ's pen, taking a drag, he took it back forcefully.

"Stop smoking, Violet."

"You can't make me! You're not my dad, JJ. Give it back."

"No! That's enough. You're already pretty high."

"You're damn righ, but all of this stresses me the fuck out."

"You are right. You deserve another drag." He said and gave it forwards.

"Really?" He shook his head and put the pen away.

"No. Now shut up, we need to think of a way to help them talk again." Vi shook her head.

"I don't think it's possible."

"There might be a way."