²⁴

"Dad, you can come in now." Violet shouted when she was ready fixing her hair and doing her make up. She stood in front of the big mirror and looked at herself. She looked beautiful. She had to go all out, cause the festivities were going to be in the hotel, that he owned.

She stood there and looked at herself in the mirror, with a smile on her face. She looked amazing. She had never seen herself like that.

"Oh my god! Look at my beautiful baby!" Her father said with a big smile on his face. He looked proud.

"Do you think so?"

"Literally the mist beautiful human being on planet earth. Let's take a selfie, so I can put it on my lockscreen and show my coworkers how beautiful my daughter is." Violet giggled.

"You're only saying it, cause I'm your daughter." Axel shook his head and took out his phone, snapping a pic of them and quickly putting it on his lockscreen.

"I'm posting it on Facebook." She started laughing.

"You're such a boomer dad."

"What's that?"

♡♡♡

Violet and Axel walked out of Axel's Mercedes C class. Violet felt good, but in the same time, people just down the street, were struggling to make it through the week, and she was here walking out of a 100k car wearing Gucci heels worth 3k.

About an hour in, Axel has greeted hundred of guests, with her by his side. She shook so many damn hands, she definitely didn't liked it. An hour has passed and all that came out of her mouth was 'Violet. So nice to meet you.' and a fake smile. She had stolen a glass of champagne and downed it, while her dad wasn't looking.

She saw a familiar face in the distance. It was Pope.

"Dad. I'll be right back."

"Don't be too long! We have to meet more people." He shouted while she ran down the stairs.

"Just what I fucking want." She said to herself and ran to Pope.

The boy smiled when he saw her, but also felt guilty. Violet ran in his arms and hugged him tight. Her hugs were so amazing, and all he needed right now was a tight hug.

"Look at you! You look like a greek goddess."

"Shut up. I stole champagne." She said and showed him the glass. She took a sip and gave it to Pope, who looked like he needed it. He downed the remaining champagne.

"I just downed a 1k champagne." Violet nodded her head.

"Have you seen JJ?" Pope asked and she shook her head. They stood to the side and watched the people.

"This is so stupid." Was heard from behind them and they turned around. It was Kie. They smiled and quickly hugged each other.

"You look beautiful Kie." Violet said at the girl who was wearing a purple dress with a flower crown.

"Have you seen yourself? You look stunning, Vi!"

Violet saw her dad looking around and his gaze stopped at her.

"Violet. Come here." He shouted at her and she rolled her eyes with a groan.

"I have to go meet more boomers guys! Yay!" She said fake excited. Her dad walked to the porch.

"Violet!" He shouted and she started to walk towards him.

"Have fun Vi!" Pope said as he and Kie started giggling.

"Oh yeah, Pope! I'll be having so much fun you have no idea!" She said back as she walked away.

An hour later. She was once again with her dad, next to a table with strangers.