¹²

When Rafe stopped the boat at their deck, Vi quickly thanked him for the night, and ran off towards her car. Rafe watched as she drove away, and he knew he had made a mistake, he couldn't do anything as he stood and watch her as she drove away.

Vi quickly texted Kie that she was on her way and turned the music on, stepping on the gas pedal. In about 10 minutes she was in front of Kie's house. Kie was already out, with bags in her hands, Vi opened the door for her and Kie jumped in throwing the bags in the back.

"Heyy!" She said excited then looked at Vi who had a fake smile on her face. "Did this motherfucker did something to you? I'm gonna break his arms!"

"We'll talk at home." Vi said and pressed the gas pedal driving off with quickly. Kie looked at her and slowly put on her seat belt.

When they got there Kie looked around with an awe and a slightly opened mouth. Vi asked Alexa to play some playlist as the girl say on the big couch.

"Tell me everything!" Kie said as she filled the two glasses with wine. Vi sat down and quickly downed hers. Kie looked at her. "Was it that bad."

"Don't be mad please." Vi said and Kie looked at her weirdly.

"Did you two hook up?" Vi started laughing.

"Jesus. No. But we did make out."

"What the fuck! On the first date?" Vi nodded. "So it was a good date?"

"Kie, it was good before we made out. He brought me to his dad's boat, then drove it in the middle of the ocean, he had set up a movie on the big flat screen, had prepared snacks, wine. We talked for hours, then we started talking about me not living, that i haven't had my first kiss yet and I was pretty drunk by then and then he kissed me and all of a sudden I'm in his lap and something's poking my downstairs through my pants! And so I freak the fuck out and like snap out of it and jump off of him and like i don't want to see him anymore."

Kie looked at her with a wide opened mouth and didn't knew what to say.

"So like." Kie started and then cleared her throat and continued. "Was he a good kisser." Kie said with a grin on her face.

"Well I don't have anyone to compare him to. But yes. He is a great kisser."

"And his." She made a sign with her hands. Vi put a hand on her forehead and started shaking her head laughing. "Was it."

"It was big yeah."

"Jesus. Well I mean i don't blame you. I hate him and all of that, but he's really good looking and a girl can only hold back to a certain amount. So like you want to do it again or?"

"Fuck no. It didn't felt right. Felt weird and plus I was going in thinking we were becoming friends and now it's just weird."

"Well let's get drunk then. Cheers to first kisses and Rafe Cameron's boner!"

"Jesus Kie. Shut up." Vi groaned and the girls started laughing uncontrollably.