Violet sighed when she looked at herself in the mirror the day after the party, she felt as if she had made a mistake, but when she got down to the kitchen from her slumber and found a note and breakfast from her dad she smiled and knew that this is where she was supposed to be and if she was to leave her father's heart would break.

Violet heard her phone ringing upstairs but ignored it, and attacked her breakfast in front of the big tv in the living room.

She was just about to put the plate in the sink when the doorbell rang. It rang numerous times, she felt the anxiety building up. Who could it be? When she opened the door, she saw the face of the boy she held in her arms, while he was barely breathing the other day. She smiles at him, he looked nervous.

"Hi." She said sweetly and smiled.

"Hello! Uhm I just came here to thank you, for stopping Topper." He said with a smile while fidgeting with his fingers.

"You came all this way to Figure Eight just to thank me?" She asked with a little giggle. The boy nodded with a smile.

"We never got to meet. What's your name?"

"I'm Violet. You don't know my name bit know where I live?"

"About that. Well everyone knows where Axel Snow lives, it's actually pretty hard to miss your house, if you haven't noticed." Violet laughed and looked at the house.

"It's seems that you are right." She laughed while looking at the big white house, who had big french windows almost everywhere. Then looked at the boy who looked exhausted and like he hadn't had a proper meal in days. "So, stranger boy that doesn't know my name, but knows where I live and who my father is, and whom I still don't know the name of, wanna come in?"

For a girl who was filled with anxiety, the question seemed off. She literally invited a stranger in her house, but he looked awful, and like he needed something to eat or drink. But there was something about him that made her want to be friends with him.

"I'm John." He spoke up and they shook hands.

"Nice to meet you John."

"I'm gonna decline your offer cause I have work." He said and she nodded with a smile, kind of happy that he declined cause she wasn't sure what the two of them were going to talk about if he accepted.

"Want some fresh lemonade for the road? It was made yesterday and it's freezing cold, had been staying in the fridge for 24 hours?" The boy looked excited.

"I can't decline that offer." He said and she laughed.

"I'll be right back." She grabbed the whole glass bottle and walked back to the door, where he still stood at, where she left him.

"There you go." She said and he grabbed the bottle.

"Why are you so nice to me? I'm a Pogue." She furrowed her brows.

"Don't say 'and you're a kook', cause I'll slap that lemonade of your hands and it'll spill and you're gonna burn to death in this heat." She said and he nodded.

"Wanna come hang out with me and my friends, sometimes?" She started to think about it, but then she saw his face and decided that it'll be best not to accept.

"I don't think one of your friends will be happy about that. So I'm gonna decline John." She said sweetly, and John B could see that she didn't feel accepted by his beat friend.

"JJ? He'll warm up to you. It's just that you're a Kook, he really doesn't like people who live in Figure Eight." She nodded.

"Well, I'll think about it." John B smiled at her.

"Alright, Violet, thanks for saving me again and thanks for the lemonade. It was nice meeting you."

"See you around John!"

"Call me John B." He shouted while walking towards his van.

"See you around John B!"

"See you around Vi!"

She smiled and walked in the house.

So far so good.