Violet had started to once again fall into a repetitive daily routine. It has been a week since the party and since John had shown on her door and she had told her father that she wanted to help him around at the hotel or the surf school. Axel didn't really wanted to involve her in his job, cause she was 17 and she has to live outside of the bubble her mom has put her in, but he knew that this was how she was at home and she felt safe being consumed by work so she put her in the hotel to organize the books and fix up the documents in an alphabetical order, and she enjoyed it.

So once again she had a time stamp for everything.

Wake up at 7:30 even though her father had told her she could go whenever she wanted to.

8:00am: walk in the hotel great the receptionist and walk into the office room to sort the documents.

12:00pm have a little break, grab some food and back again into the room for 3 more hours.

When she gets home she reads or listen to music, then have a little swim in the pool, Violet loved diving. The water was her safe space, when she walks in it feels like she is walking out with half of her baggage off of her shoulders. She was so happy that her dad had made her mother understand, that Violet loved the water and she should still keep on going to swimming lessons and deep diving lessons.

"Autumn, you can't do this." Axel shouted at Autumn, while Violet was up in her room, drying her eyes for the 100th time that month. Her mom and dad had been fighting again, even though they weren't together anymore. But one day she called her dad, and told him that her mother had once again tried to forbid her to do yet another thing that she loved, the poor little girl was crying her eyes out in a frantic state. And her father was sick of it.

"Watch me Axel. She doesn't need diving lessons! She needs to focus on studying so she can become something in life! If you haven't met me you'd still be stuck at the cut!" Her father was heard chuckling.

"Is that so Autumn? What have you become in life by studying and staying in your room all day, consumed by work? Tell me? Who are you now? Who are you, now that I'm gone?" Her mother didn't say anything back. "You are either going to let her go to diving classes or I'm bringing you to court and I'm taking her with me. You can't do this to her cause you've fallen out of love with me and don't want anything to remind you of me! She is my daughter and she is as much of me as she is of you! She knows who she wants to be and what fills her little heart with joy and I'm not going to let you do that to her, just cause You! Don't know who You are!"

Her memory was cut short by the sound of her phone dinging. She grabbed it from the table and saw a text from an unknown number.

'Hi, Vi! It's Kiara, ran into your dad in the hotel, and asked for your number. Have any plans for tomorrow?" Violet felt her lips turn into a big smile.

'Hi, Kiara! I have to go to work tomorrow. Maybe another day?'

'Come on. Already talked to your dad. He said you can come with us, we'll go out with the boat!' Violet looked at her phone with anxiety, but she decided to say yes. What was she going to lose?

'Alright. Where should we meet up?'

Kiara send her a text message with directions to some house.

'John B's house at 12pm? Sounds good?'

'Definitely! I'll be there.'

And that night was the first night in her life that she had gone to bed with a smile, longing for the night to come to an end quickly.