²¹

"This is the North Star." Vi said and JJ closed one eye and tried to focus on what was she pointing at.

"Oh yeah. I knew that one."

"Jesus fucking Christ! No efing way, JJ!" She shouted and jumped, making the hammock shake. He quickly stood up, scared of what was going on. She looked at him weirdly.

"What happened? Did you already got sick of stargazing with me?" JJ shook his head.

"You just scared me. What did you see?"

The boy said with a soft smile. And laid his head close to hers. She pointed to the sky once again.

"The Milky Way. You can see it from here." She said excited. JJ giggled at her excitment. "Isn't it crazy?"

"What? The weed? It is, I got it from my cousin." He said with a proud smile o  his face, Vi looked at him and just started laughing, completely forgetting what was she about to say.

"I like it here." She spoke softly when she stopped laughing. He got on his elbow and looked at her. She was so damn pretty, the moon shone brightly in the sky, illuminating her face just right. She had a blanket wrapped around her and was looking up at the sky.

"I never got to experience this back home." She said softly.

"Experience what?"

"This." She said and pointed at them. "I never had friends back home, never went out, never got this freedom that my dad gives me. And it's weird. I'm a different person here." She said and a little smile creeped on her face, which made him smile. But then he remembered how he treated her and it made him feel sick to his stomach. She didn't deserve it. She was the most purest form of a human being ever, and he treated her like shit, cause he was jealous of the things she had and jealous of the person who will end up with her. He got intimidated by her beauty and his safety mechanism was to attack and don't stop at anything.

"Sorry for giving you a hard time in the beginning." She shrugged her shoulders.

"It's fine. You're cool now." He smiled and felt her move closer. She sighed and once again looked at the sky. JJ wanted to ask her about Rafe, but he just couldn't. But he really wanted to. He opened his mouth to speak but just closed it right after that, it was just going to ruin the mood.

JJ felt her move around, and when he looked at her, she was already asleep. He smiled and opened her phone, he saw that she was playing a game so he opened it and started playing himself. At around 2am, JJ felt the sleep take over him, he heard a little sleepy moan come out of her mouth and felt her arm wrap around him, her hand behind his neck. JJ smiled and eased onto the feeling. He could get used to this.

JJ had slept around with girl quite a lot, but never actually slept like that. From the moment he saw her, he wasn't interested in any girls, he couldn't sleep with no one, after he saw her. No one was quite as beautiful as she was. JJ fell asleep shortly after that. He felt safe with her, and he didn't felt safe a lot.

♡♡♡

Violet felt the burning sun and felt the sweat on her skin wake her up, she opened her eyes and was quickly blinded by the sun in her eyes. She groaned and moved around completely forgetting that she was outside on a hammock. She felt her body falling and hit the ground with a thud. The hammock swayed and sent sleeping JJ to the ground. The boy quickly stood up and looked around confused. He saw Vi at the ground and just sighed.

"A good morning would've worked just fine." The boy said as Vi rubbed her eyes.

"Tell me about it."  JJ groaned as he stretched his body. Vi got up from the ground and dusted her clothes, jumping back on the hammock.

"Any plans for today?" She asked and looked at JJ, who shook his head.

"Not for now. Wanna call Kie and Pope?" Vi nodded. She hugged the blanket and yawned turning on her side.

"Wake me up, when you find out." She said and closed her eyes.

"It's like 12pm Vi." She shrugged and felt the sleep quickly take over her. She was exhausted and din't knew why.

"So you're already there?" She heard JJ say and soon after that, the words were blurred and she couldn't hear them anymore. She was fast asleep. JJ finished his call.

"They're at Heyward's. Wanna go?" He asked but there was no answer, he turned to look at her, and there she was. Once again asleep. He chuckled and poked her side. "Violet, wake up." He said and she opened her sleepy eyes and looked at him.

"Yes?" She asked confused.

"Kie and Pope ar at Heyward's."

"And?" JJ chuckled.

"Do you want to go?" He asked and Violet nodded, sitting up and stretching out her body.

"Can I take a shower first?"

"There's no hot water tho. The boiler isn't working." Vi nodded.

"Since when?"

"Since Big John disappeared." Vi nodded knowing that she had to do something about it. Winter was coming soon.

"Why haven't you called someone over to fix it?" JJ shrugged. He didn't wanted to tell her that they didn't really had that much money. "I'll call my dad." JJ grabbed her arm.

"You don't have to do that."

"JJ I want to and it'll be free don't worry about it." The boy nodded. "You can go if you want, I'll call him and have him send someone over, okay? I'll come by later?" If JJ hasn't started to like her, he would probably tell her no. But knowing her, he knew now that all she wanted to do ever, was help. So the boy nodded his head.

"You can take my car if you want." The boy's eyes light up.

"No way. I'm not." She laughed and threw him the car keys.

"Show me your driving license." JJ quickly got it out and showed it to her, excited. He had never been in a car like hers before, never on the driver's seat of an expensive car. But he wasn't going to miss the chance.

Violet has never given her car to anyone before, not even her mom. But she trusted him and Hayward's was far from John B's house.

"Take good care of her!" JJ made an excited sound.

"Oh. I'm gonna take such good care of her." He said with a wide grin. "See you there?" She nodded, he started to walk but then stopped. "When?"

"In an hour." He nodded.

"Call me, to get you?" He asked hopeful. She nodded with a smile.

"See you later, JJ."

"See you!" JJ unlocked the car and jumped in, the seat was a little closer than he would prefer, but he didn't fix it to fit him, it wasn't a long drive and he would manage just fine as it was. His seat was the passenger one, bot the driver's. Before driving off. JJ grabbed again a sticky note and wrote 'Vi's seat' sticking it to the bottom of the seat, put it in drive and started the car ride. He pushed play on the stereo and rolled down his window. He was grinning like an idiot. He was driving slow, making sure to be in the speed limit, watching closely everything, making sure that he was far away from the curbs, in his lane. He was chilling, but in the same time was stressed as shit.

He made it to Heyward's and Pope and Kie were already out looking at him weirdly. He turned off the car, grabbed the keys and jumped out.

"Where's Vi?"

"She got held back, she'll be here soon."

"So you rode in her car? Alone? She gave it to you?" JJ nodded with a grin. "What the fuck, JJ! She doesn't even gives it to me!" Kie said and Pope grinned.

"Cause she likes JJ more, Kie."

"No the fuck she doesn't." JJ chuckled with a wide grin.

"Clearly she does, Kie. Get over it."

"Shut up, friend stealer."