chapter²

welcome to auradon prep!

🦋*.*〽〰*°.~°°〽.**•*〰**~°°°*〽*.〰**•*🦋

your pov

10:00 AM. AURADON, UNITED STATES OF AURADON

i spot the limo coming as all of the auradon prep students wave auradonian flags. the band plays music to welcome them as i fix my [blonde/yellow] [hair/hijab/locs/braids/bandana].

the limo drivers opens the door, to reveal us the transfer students and i've gotta say i'm shocked. two boys fall onto the floor, tugging on a blue scarf.

"you got everything else!" the boy with white hair on the floor whines. he's kind of cute. "why do you want whatever this is?" the band stops abruptly.

"cause you want it!" the boy with long brown hair says, stepping on him. "give it to me!"

"ow!" the band departs, exposing me, ben, the fairy godmother and audrey. 

"guys, guys!" the girl with purple hair says, standing in front of them and next to a girl with dark blue hair. "we have an audience!"

"just, cleaning up," the guy with the brown hair smiles with a light chuckle. "get up," he pulls the guy with the white hair up.

"leave it like you found it~" fairy godmother sings with a smile on her face. "and by that i mean just leave it," she turns serious. the brown haired guy chuckles the tv back into the limo, doing the same with the blue scarf which the the white haired boy handed to him.

"hello foxies," the guy with the brown hair says, walking over to me and audrey. "the name's jay," audrey laughs with pity as i just give him a small wave.

"welcome to auradon prep," the fairy godmother says. "i'm fairy godmother, headmistress,"

"the fairy godmother?" the purple haired girl says. "as in bipidty-bopidty-boo?"

"bipidty-bopidty, you know," the fairy godmother chuckles.

"yeah, i always wondered what it felt like for cinderella when you just appeared out of nowhere," she chuckles mid-sentence. "with that sparkly wand and warm smile. and that sparkling wand,"

"that was a long time ago," the fairy godmother says. "and as i always say, don't focus on the pass or you'll miss the future,"

"it's so good to finally meet you all," ben says, stepping up, audrey right behind him. "i'm ben,"

"prince benjamin," audrey says. "soon to be king,"

"you had me at prince," the girl with blue hair smiles. "my mom's the queen which makes me a princess," she curtseys. 

"the evil queen has no royal status here," audrey says "and neither do you," the blue haired girl glares dagger at audrey as ben chuckles.

"this is audrey," ben smiles.