chapter¹⁶

bad energy

bad energy

🦋*.*〽〰*°.~°°〽.**•*〰**~°°°*〽*.〰**•*🦋

authors pov

12:30 PM. AURADON, UNITED STATES OF AURADON

"this is so unfucking believable!" y/n shouts in the forest near the school, where ben and her went to release their pent up energy. it's their special place. somewhere only they know. y/n groans, wanting to destroy everything in her path. "how is this our fault. we're doing a much better job than your father at being king!"

"y/n..." ben says, trying to soothe her. being best friends with the fairy his whole life, he knew he her habits. 

"does he even know anything?!" she shouts, throwing her hands up in the air. "what kind of person says that? to kids. are we not allowed to make mistakes?!"

"you think that bringing mal, evie, jay and carlos from the isle was a mistake?" ben asks her as he lies against a tree. 

"no," y/n says, sitting on the soft grass. "i think it was on the best things to ever happen in to auradon. i just wish other people saw what we saw in them. they're not bad people; they just have bad pasts,"

"you speak just like a royal advisor," tinkerbell says, walking out from behind a tree. ben and y/n look at each other shocked. "i know this proclamation isn't going well but it will. i believe in the next king and the next royal advisor and i know, ben, your parents do too. right now, they're just giving you a bit of tough love,"

tinkerbell kisses y/n's forehead, giving ben a hug.

"how did you even know we were here?" ben asks as tinkerbell sits on the floor with y/n. 

"when a fairy is very very angry, she leaves a pixie dust trail," tinkerbell points at the pixie dust from where y/n was standing. ben looks at y/n with a laugh. y/n rolls her eys with a huff.

"okay benny. my bad my bad,"