chapter⁴⁴

kisses

kisses

🦋*.*〽〰*°.~°°〽.**•*〰**~°°°*〽*.〰**•*🦋

authors pov

07:24 AM. AURADON, UNITED STATES OF AURADON

carlos wakes up, looking at his surroundings. oh, he's in his girlfriend's room. no, wait, it's his and his girlfriend's shared room. they moved out of the dorms a few weeks ago; how could he forget? they picked it as it's near evie's house and y/n loves nature. but where is his girlfriend?

the bedroom door opens, and he sees y/n ready for the day ahead of her. her [blond/yellow/natural] [hair/locs/hijab/scarf/make up] is done nicely, and she's wearing a [long/short] emerald dress and some white socks with a golden line at the top and some emerald sneakers. on her wrists are some silver bracelets and her pixie dust necklace on her neck. 

and, in her hands, are some chocolate chip pancakes on a white paper plate with some strawberries on top.

"wow..." carlos says, getting up. y/n puts the plate in front of him and kisses him on the cheek. "is it my birthday or something?"

"not that i remember," y/n says, furrowing her eyebrows. she gives him another, making carlos confused. is she killing him with kindness?

"have i...done something?" he asks as she sits down on the bed next to her. she looks at him with a laugh. 

"no? why? have you done something?"

"n-no! i mean, no," he says, ruffling his white hair. "but i have something to say. and it's serious,"

"sure. what's up?" y/n says, looking at him.

"i just wanted to say that..." y/n looks at the white-haired guy who groans into his hands. "i love you,"

"you do?" y/n takes his hands off his face. "oh my gosh. carlos-"

"it's okay if you don't love me back," carlos says, looking down. "if you're not ready, i-" his voice gets stopped with a kiss. a true kiss from his girlfriend. 

"i love you too," she smiles. "how could i not love you? you're amazing and so smart and sweet," she holds his hand. "you're my prince charming, carlos de'vil. no one can ever change that,"

"not even jay?"

"not even jay,"

"not even [fiction character]?" y/n looks to the left, scratching her cheek. carlos chuckles at her. "i'm joking. don't worry," carlos puts his head against y/n's with a smile. they rub their noses with each other, having never been in love in their whole lives. they do feel it right now. "i love you so much y/n bell,"

"and i you, carlos de'vil,"