chapter³

jane

 jane

🦋*.*〽〰*°.~°°〽.**•*〰**~°°°*〽*.〰**•*🦋

your pov

11:00 AM. AURADON, UNITED STATES OF AURADON

i open my eyes to see my roommate, lonnie, sleeping on the floor. as sometime she usually is. i get off my bed, walking over to her. i fall on her, waking her up. 

"ahh! y/n!" she says, trying to pull me off her. "get off!"

"no," i say, closing my eyes. "you're extremely comfortable,"

"get off me!" she laughs, rolling over, making me land face first on the ground. "ha!" she laughs, standing over me. i roll my eyes as she helps me up. 

she hops in the shower while i pick my out for today. i could wear yellow and blue, but i want to represent my mama, so i'm going to just stick with green. i wear a green top with some light blue jeans and some green trainers with my white socks and my pixie dust necklace. i [fix my hair/fix my makeup/fix my hijab] and put on some silver bracelets.

"i'm done," lonnie says, walking into the room. i smile at her, taking my towel into the ensuite bathroom. 

🦋

"hey, y/n?" i look up from my book and see jane. she's fairy godmother's daughter and a really sweet person. "could you come with me please?" i put my book down, sitting up.

"sure j," i say. "what's up?"

"i need to give my mother something but she's teaching the kids from the isle," she says to me as we walk down the stairs.

"okay..." i ask. "and what's the problem?"

"i'm scared, n/n!" she whisper shouts. "what if they do something?" i putting my hands on her shoulders.

"jane, breathe," i say. "they won't do anything; we're giving them a chance a start to be something other than their parents. let them have that chance...okay?"

"okay..." jane says with a smile. "but can you still come with me?"

"of course j,"

🦋

i walk in the classroom where mal, evie, jay and carlos are, jane in front of me. she speaks walking past, making herself jog towards her mother. i smile and wave at the vk's as they all wave back; carlos being the most energetic one, giving me a massive wave.

"hello dear ones," fairy godmother says, putting her hands on her knees, welcoming me and jane.

"hi," jane whispers, giving the fairy godmother clipboard. she looks back at the vk's in fear. "you need to sign off an early dismissal for the coronation,"

"everyone here remembers my daughter jane-" the fairy godmother starts but jane cuts her off.

"mom!" she whisper shouts. 

"it's okay," the fairy godmother says with a smile on her face. she hands the clipboard and pen back to jane. "jane this is everyone," fairy godmother pushes jane forward to say hi.

"hi," she whispers, clearing her throat. "don't mind me. as you were," she squeaks, running towards me as i hug her.

"you did great," i smile at her as we walk away from the classroom. "they were that scary, were they?"

"n/n, i was petrified!"