chapter³¹

mama de vil

mama de vil

🦋*.*〽〰*°.~°°〽.**•*〰**~°°°*〽*.〰**•*🦋

authors pov

09:36 AM, THE ISLE OF THE LOST

"so i was hoping that i could show y/n around," carlos says, putting his arm around jay. "maybe, i can ask her to cotillion?"

"you're kidding. right?" jay asks carlos as the two of the look at the [blonde/yellow] [haired/hijab wearing] girl. who is talking with evie, sitting down on some barrels as they talk about cotillion. "the isle of the lost is the least romantic place on earth,"

"you're right," carlos slumps. jay looks at him and scowls. 

"just try it," he says. "maybe, you can ask her because we're back at the isle. maybe, it'll give you more confidence," carlos nods with a smile on his face. 

"hey," carlos says to y/n, walking over to her. jay motions to evie to come over him, and evie understands the situation immediately. she sneakily walks over to jay, watching the two love birds. 

"hey," she smiles at him. "you okay?"

"uh...i was wondering if you wanted to just go on a walk," he says. "just me and you," carlos puts his hands out, y/n taking them both. 

"i would love to,"

🦋

"i think i've got this villain thing down," y/n says, walking with carlos. 

"oh really?" he chuckles at she nods with a smile. carlos stops, looking at what he used to call his home. 

"this is where you used to live with the everyone else?" y/n asks him, looking at the the building which looks even more old and abandoned than before. "woah..."

"not the best, i know," carlos says, memories flooding back to his brain. "i um...i was wondering if you-"

"carlos?" y/n and carlos turn around to see a black women. her hair both black and white. "is that really you?" carlos stand in front of his girlfriend, but y/n grabs his arm. "carlos...i..."

"i have nothing to say to you," he says to her. "come on, y/n. let's go," carlos starts to walk off, but y/n stops. 

"i just wanted to say, i'm sorry," cruella says to him. "you're look great, son. and you miss tinkerbell," carlos glares at his mother. "i'm happy you're the one for him," cruella walks off, shocking carlos. 

"she's never been like that before," carlos says to y/n, watching his mother walk away, pulling up a dark red hood over her hair. 

"everyone can change carlos," y/n says, taking his hand. "for the better or the worst," carlos nods with a shrug. "anyway, there was something you wanted to tell me?"

"i uh..."

"she's not coming back," they both hear, making them run back to the vk's, hand in hand.