chapter²⁹

chillin' like a villain

a/n: all you ghost readers can smd :)

🦋*.*〽〰*°.~°°〽.**•*〰**~°°°*〽*.〰**•*🦋

authors pov

09:25 AM, THE ISLE OF THE LOST

"let me tell you something you can really trust," evie sings, putting her hand on ben's shoulder. "everybody's got a wicked side," she walk over to y/n, putting her head on each of y/n's shoulder. "i know you think that you can never be like us," the three vk's nod towards ben and y/n, smugly. evie points to the two ak's. "watch and learn so you can get it right!"

"you need to drag your feet," the three vk's drag their feet as they walk forward, y/n and ben both taking mental notes. the vk's spin around, nodding their heads. "you need to nod your head," y/n and ben walk forward, crossing their arms, trying to mimic the isle of the lost kids. "you need to lean back," ben leans back, accidently leaning on the man who growled at him. y/n chuckles, pulling ben off him. jay and carlos flip, landing on the floor as evie spins. "slip through the cracks," the boys get up and look at the ak's. "you need to not care,"

"uh, you need to not stare," carlos sings, touching y/n's face as she slaps it away.

"you need a whole lot of help," the vk's sing as jay steals ben's wallet. 

"you need to not be yourself," evie sings, motioning that jay's taken ben's wallet. ben snatches it off him. "you want to be cool?" evie pushes ben and y/n back, getting their attention. both of the ak's nod. "let me show you how. need to break the rules, i can show you how," evie turns around, moving her hands down her body. "and once you catch this feeling-"

"yeah, once you catch this feeling," jay and carlos join in. "you'll be chillin', chillin', oh," the vk's start to dance, y/n and ben terribly failing to copy their dance moves. "chillin' like a villain,"

"chillin',"

"chillin' like a villain,"

"chillin',"

"chillin' like a villain," as the vk's move forward, y/n and ben still stay in their place, still trying to figure out the dance moves.

"hey!" the vk's turn around and call out to them, making the ak's look up at them. slightly embarrassed. 

🦋

"chillin' like a, chillin' like a-"

"hey!"

"villain," ben walks over to man who seems to be selling things.

"you draw attention when you act like that," evie says, pulling his hand back. he glares at the googled man, making him spin around and disappear. "let us teach you how to disappear," the five friends stand in a line together, looking fabulous before the vk's walk away, the ak's not noticing until the last moment. the vk's climb up on a railing, y/n and ben watching. "you both look like you would lose a fight to an alley cat," evie beckons ben closer as carlos does the same to y/n. "you gotta be wrong to get it right 'round here," ben and y/n both move a step back as carlos and evie meow at them like cats.           

"you need to watch your back," the vk's stand up on the rail. "you need to creep around," they begin to creep around, ben and y/n copying. "you need to slide real smooth," ben slides to the right, crashing into a trash bin. "don't make a sound," the vk's sing as they jump down from the railing. "and if you want it, take it. and if you can't take it, break it," ben tries to copy carlos' dance move but ends up falling onto the ground. y/n and carlos help him as he chuckles dryly "if you care about your health-"

"seriously, you both need to not be yourselves," evie sings. they walk up, jumping up and sit on the railing. "you want be cool?" everyone leans back on the railing beside evie. "let me show you how," they click three times to the left, then three times to the right, y/n and ben finally falling in sync with the vk's. "need to break the rules," they all cross their legs in sync. "i can show you how,"

y/n and evie jump off the rail at the same time.

"and once you catch this feeling-"

"and once you catch this feeling," the boys jump off the rail at the same time. everyone dust their shoulders. "and once you catch this feeling. you'll be chillin', chillin', oh," the three vk's and the two ak's dance all in sync. all good vibes. "chillin' like a villain,"

"chillin'," ben looks towards evie how turns his face and they walk over to a corner of the isle.

"chillin' like a villain,"

"chillin',"

"chillin' like a,"

"we really wanna be bad a lot," ben sings, shaking hands with jay and evie hugs y/n. "and we're giving it our best shots,"

"but it's hard being what we're not," y/n sings, wrapping her arm around carlos' waist. 

"well if you don't," carlos sings, wrapping his arm around his girlfriend's shoulder. "you're gonna get us caught,"

"he's right, we gotta stay low-key," evie sings, putting her hands over ben's and jay's stomach. everyone nods with her agreeing. "now show us how bad you can be,"

"like this?" y/n sings, pulling out evie's purse and carlos' wallet. she gives them back with a laugh, shocking them both. who knew that the daughter of a fairy could sink into the ways of the wicked so quick.

"yeah, yeah, yeah,"

"like this?" ben sings, giving jay back his wallet and putting on some sunglasses.

"yeah, yeah,"

"oh yeah, i think we've got this," ben sings, smiling towards y/n who smirks and sings with him. "let's go, we're ready to rock this," the vk's step forward but the two ak's put there hands out, stopping them. the vk's smirk, loving this side of the ak's. "and we ain't gonna thank you for your help. i think we've found the worst in yourselves,"

"you wanna be cool?" evie and y/n sing as everyone wraps their hands around everyone's shoulder. "let me show you how. need to break the rules," the five of them stop, bouncing to the beat. "i can show you how," they snap their fingers, walking to the beat. "and once you catch this feeling,"

"and once you catch this feeling,"

"you'll be chillin', chillin', oh," evie flicks her blue locs, the boys and y/n dusting their shoulders. "chillin' like a villain," they all dance together. "chillin' like a villain,"

"chillin',"

"chillin' like a villain," 

"chillin',"

"chillin' like a villain,"

"chillin',"

"chillin' like a villain," 

"chillin',"

"chillin' like a villain," ben and y/n dance on, the freeness is a blessing but also a curse.