chapter¹⁵

family day

family day

🦋*.*〽〰*°.~°°〽.**•*〰**~°°°*〽*.〰**•*🦋

authors pov

12:00 PM. AURADON, UNITED STATES OF AURADON

a girl comes up to y/n with a wave as y/n bows, putting her head in their hand. ben does the same to the brown haired girl in the wheel chair.

"bug!" tinkerbell says, making y/n run up to her and hug her. "that was wonderful. i see yo got my dancing skills and your ballet classes are keeping your balance,"

"mama," y/n laughs. "of course, my wings were way too big for me when i was young; i needed the balance," y/n spots carlos, devouring the chocolate fountain, making her laugh quietly. tinkerbell takes notice, glancing over to where y/n is looking. 

"that's him, isn't it?" she asks y/n. y/n nods.

"yup," she says. "i like him, ma. and i haven't even known him that long,"

"maybe, you have true love with him?" tinkerbell says, looking at her daughter. she holds y/n's hand, rubbing her thumb. 

"true love? mama, that's not a thing," y/n says as she continues to look at carlos. he spots y/n, waving at her with his chocolate covered hands. then he spots tinkerbell looking with an emotion he cannot describe. y/n beckons him over, making him grab a bunch of napkins and wipe his hands and his face.

"we have wings, the king can turn into a beast, magic is real," tinkerbell states as carlos walks over. "and you think true love is impossible? goodness, bug,"

"uh, hi," carlos says as he stands in front of the fairies. he's shitting his pants right now. even though fairies are known to be kind and sweet, tinkerbell is very protective of her daughter. the two fairies are even wearing matching clothes. y/n is wearing a white shirt, with a [long/short] flowing green skirt with a matching blazer. some doc martins on her feet. her mother is wearing the same exact outfit. however, tinkerbell's skirt is tight and she's wearing gold high heels. "miss tinkerbell, i-it's nice to meet you,"

"i hope to my daughter in good hands, mr de'vil," tinkerbell says, letting go of y/n's hand and putting on carlos'. "i'll leave you both to it,"

"that's it?" carlos breaths out, looking at tinkerbell how's talking to many other people. "nothing else?"

"my mama's pretty chill, carlos," y/n says, both of them walking to wear evie and jay are trying some fruits covered in chocolate. "she now officially trust you," that comment made carlos smile widely. trust? he only trusts a few people. and they trust him back, but now his possible girlfriend's mama trust him. life couldn't get any better. "hey guys," evie and jay look up and wave at y/n. "you guys want to play croquet?"

🦋

"wow," y/n says, putting the croquet bat on her shoulder. "you guys, are terrible at this,"

"shush," jay says, hitting the ball, making it fly into the pool. carlos bursts out laughing, making y/n and evie laugh.

"and i rest my case," y/n laughs, spotting jane sitting alone. y/n would consider jane as one of her closest friends. but she hangs out with audrey and her little posse a lot more. which hurts y/'s feelings and she's isn't sure what to do. "jane-" a shriek cuts off y/n, coming from queen leah. sleeping beauty's mother. 

"you!" everyone turns to look at mal and leah. "how-how are you here? and how have you stayed so young?"

y/n rushes over to them, letting go of carlos' hand.

"it's okay, queen leah," y/n says, putting her hands up trying to calm down the frightened grandma. "maleficent is still on the isle. this is her daughter, mal,"

"don't you remember my proclamation to give the new generation a chance?" ben adds. 

"a chance to what, ben? destroy us? come on. you remember, don't you? the poison apples," leah turns to the fairy godmother and tinkerbell who both try and soothes the old woman. "and the spells. spells," leah scoffs at them. "my daughter...was raised by fairies because of your mother's curse. so her first words, her first steps, i missed it all!" she turns away with a frown towards tinkerbell and the fairy godmother. 

a frown covers mal's face.

"i'm so sorry-" she reaches out for leah, but chad steps in the way. 

"go away! stay away from her!" chad shouts, gaining more attention. by this, evie, jay and carlos had already joined mal, ben and y/n's side.

"don't do this chad," ben says, standing in front of him. chad looks at him in disbelief.

"what?" he asks. "they were raised by their parents, ben. y/n you seriously can't be siding with them," y/n glares at chad, who scoffs at her. "what do you think villain's teach their kids, huh? kindness? fair play? no way, okay? uh uh. you stole another girl's boyfriend," chad says, looking at mal. mal scoffs, ben getting angry.

"hey! hey!" ben voices gets protective. 

"you enjoy hurting people," chad doesn't stop and points at jay, making jay look down and frown.

"and you," chad spits out, looking at evie. "you're nothing but a gold digger and a cheater," chad looks back at doug with a smug look on his face.

"mirror mirror in my hand," evie starts, glaring at chad. "who's the biggest jerk in the land?" the mirror shows a clear but kinda foggy picture of chad. 

"what? come on," chad says, going to push evie but y/n steps in. she uses her magic to push chad to the ground.

"chad, you better watch yourself," y/n says. "this is your warning back up and back off," the vk's plus ben all glare at chad. evie sprays some blue perfume at chad, making his eyes close and he falls asleep.

"chad? chad?" audrey shouts. "evie did something to chad!"

"wake up,"

"check if he's okay,"

"come on mal," evie says, taking mal's hand and they both run away. 

"guys!" ben shouts out to them. 

"jay!" mal calls out, making carlos and jay jog behind them. carlos takes one last glance at y/n who looks at him with a weak smile. 

chad suddenly wakes up. king beast looks at his son and y/n as he rubs his glasses. 

"i feared something like this would happen," he says. 

"this isn't their fault!" y/n shouts at him. 

"no y/n," he says, understanding her outburst. "it yours. both of yours," the king and queen walk away hand in hand.

"mom?" ben calls out. y/n sighs as everyone starts to walk away from them. ben puts his shoulders around y/n and they both walk off together, tears wanting to fall from their eyes.