chapter⁵⁰

a little baking fun

a little baking fun

🦋*.*〽〰*°.~°°〽.**•*〰**~°°°*〽*.〰**•*🦋

authors pov

09:03 AM. AURADON, UNITED STATES OF AURADON

"hey," y/n says,  two the three kids who are huddling each other. dizzy turns around with a faint smile on her face. she's trying to make y/n believe she's okay, but more she's trying to convince herself. y/n's not sure what to do. she's never usually been around kids when they're scared. there's nothing usually scary in auradon. so she says the only thing she can think of. "do you guys want to bake?"

"bake?" the smee twins repeat. y/n nods, looking over to dizzy who hasn't said anything.

"jane's cake you were eating," y/n says, walking over to dizzy. "do you want to learn how to make the exact same cake?" dizzy looks at y/n, biting her lip. she nods, making y/n smile. "come on then. let's go sit in the kitchen," 

🦋

with her magic, y/n got everything she needed. there's different chocolate chips, icing, cream, jam, plain flour, self raising flour, butter, white sugar, brown sugar, icing sugar, salt, [eggs/egg substitute], [milk/milk substitute], and different types of fruit fruits. and there are also mixing bowls, whisks, baking trays and a lot more equipment.

"okay," y/n says, clapping her hands. she hands them all aprons that she just magicked in the air. "what flavor is the cake going to be? we can give it to everyone when they come back,"

"chocolate," one of the smee twins mumble, but y/n heard it perfectly. 

"okay," she says. "let's separate what we need and do not need," y/n feels a kid grab a handful of chocolate chips. she turns around as all the kids avoid her stares. "who took it?" all three kids giggle, puffing out their cheeks. "come on, i want to know,"

one of the smee start to run away, around evie's starter castle. his twin and dizzy following. y/n starts to run after them as a joke, making all the kids squeal. the thought of audrey leaving their minds.

🦋

y/n puts a blanket over the smee kids who are sleeping on each side of dizzy. she looks at y/n with a smile.

"thank you," she whispers. "it was really fun today,"

"your welcome," y/n says. "i'm going to find out what's going on with everyone okay? take care of the twins, please dizzy," dizzy nods, y/n giving her a quick hug and she walks out of evie's home.

"no wait, i've got to get changed," y/n says, walking back to her house.