chapter³³

a plan

a plan

🦋*.*〽〰*°.~°°〽.**•*〰**~°°°*〽*.〰**•*🦋

authors pov

09:51 AM, THE ISLE OF THE LOST

"there is no way we're giving this uma person the wand. i'm not allowing that," y/n says, crossing her arms. mal paces up and down the room as evie is standing next to y/n. both jay and carlos are sitting down on chairs. "she sounds like she'll destroy auradon,"

"uma doesn't get the wand, then ben is toast guys," carlos says. 

"right so," evie starts. "we give uma, of all people, the wand?" 

"do we have any other choice?" jay asks her. 

"wait! you guys!" mal shouts, breaking up the debating. she points at carlos. "your 3d printer,"

"a phony wand," carlos says, pointing at her back.

"yes!" 

"in my sleep,"

"and the second this uma person tests it?" y/n asks, looking around the room.

"she'll know it's fake," evie says, continuing y/n's point. 

"well, okay, so then we just get ben out there really fast. we need some kind of diversion,"

"smoke bombs!" jay says, and idea conjuring up in evie's head. 

"that's perfect," she says. i'll get the chemicals i need from lady tremaine's place. that could work," she walks up to mal, touching her purple hair. "oh, and sick hair, by the way. evil stepmom seriously stepped up her game,"

carlos, jay and y/n all look at each other then back at the vk girls. 

"okay, do you want to know something?" mal says, touching her hair. "dizzy did this,"

"little dizzy? shut up!" evie smiles. 

"i know. i'm, like, loving it," mal says, twirling her hair in her hand. "it's, like, a lot lighter,"

"really proud of her," evie gushes. y/n clears her throat, getting the girl's attention as jay whistles.

"hello?" carlos says. the girls look at each other, slightly embarrassed. 

"right," evie says as mal claps. 

"carlos, y/n, jay. you guys meet us a pirates bay," mal says. "and you guys, losing-not an option," everyone nods. "cause we're rotten..."

"to the core," everyone looks at y/n. 

"what?" she asks. "i'm not a vk. i am not rotten to the core, like you people," everyone laugh at the girl, carlos hugging her side. "come on. let's do this,"