chapter³⁶

it's goin' down

it's goin' down

🦋*.*〽〰*°.~°°〽.**•*〰**~°°°*〽*.〰**•*🦋

authors pov

12:02 PM, THE ISLE OF THE LOST

"welcome," harry grins at the four vk's and the two ak's, looking for a certain girl. 

"finally!" uma shouts out, jumping up and down with a giggle. the four vk's and two ak's stand separately but still together, waiting for a move. uma flicks her aqua and grey braids to each side of her face. "huh, let's get this party started. i swear i'm cold-hearted," she sings. harry pushes ben towards to a plank. "there's no negotiation. i'm not here for debatin'. you need some motivation? just look at ben's face," mal glances over to ben, who looks at her with all the love in the world. evie glance at jay as y/n looks at carlos. he tries to smile at her reassuringly. they'll get through this. "then ask yourself how long you think i'll remain patient. i'll throw him overboard and let him swim with killer sharks. you either hand over the wand or he'll be ripped apart,"

"now, let's all just be smart," mal sings. "although for you that must be hard," uma laughs at mal's choice of words. "you'll get your wand, no one has to come to any harm. don't try to intimidate," uma twirls her hair, smirking at mal. "your bark is much worse than your bite," uma bites air, trying to show that she isn't scared of them. "who's the baddest of them all? i guess we're finding out tonight!"

"let's go, bring it on!" the pirates sing out, dancing together. "better give us what we want! it's the wand for the crown! if you don't, it's going down!" uma shakes her hips to the sound of the beat. 

"let's go, make your move," the four core, plus y/n and lonnie sing. "peace or war, it's up to you. give him up and do it now," they bang the wood with their fists. "if you don't, it's going down!"

"we want the wand," the pirates sing aloud. "or else the king is gone. your time is running out," harry brings out his watch in front of ben's face. for the irony. of course. "you should really watch your mouth!"

"let's go, pound for pound," mal puts her fists together. "we're prepared to stand our ground. put your swords up, put 'em up!" the four core, y/n and lonnie raise their hands. "it's going down!"

"oh, oh, oh, make the trade," the pirates hit their swords again the floor as they roll on it. "oh, oh, oh, or walk the plank," uma pretends that her finger are ben and her sword is the plank. her fingers walk across the sword as she smirks at mal. "oh, oh, oh, make the trade. oh, oh, oh, or walk the plank,"

the pirates laugh, looking at the back of mal. her front, faced towards her friends. she turns around her hands raised. 

"okay, look," she sings. "this is not a conversation. it's a do-or-die situation," she points at ben. harry points his hook towards mal, finding her to be sneaky. "if you don't give me back the king, i'll have no hesitation. i'll serve you right here, and i don't need a reservation," mal puts her hand, mocking uma and her crew. "that way your whole 'pirate crew' can have a demonstration. release him now, and we can go our separate ways. unless you wanna deal with me and the vk's," mal turns slightly, evie and y/n waving at them. fake smiles on their faces.

"so that's your big speech, huh?" uma sings. "an empty ultimatum?" she taps harry's chin, giving him the permission to sing.

"all it takes is one swing and i'll humiliate him," he sings, pointing towards ben and taking a step closer to mal. "matter of fact, make one wrong move and i'll debilitate him," harry uses his hook to move her purple hair out of her face. jay steps towards them, making sure no harm gets to mal. "and if he even starts to slip, i'll eliminate him. all it takes is one long look and i'll-" uma grabs harry's hook, stopping him.

"harry! we get it, chill,"

"let's go, bring it on!" the pirates sing out, dancing together. "better give us what we want! it's the wand for the crown! if you don't, it's going down!" the pirates lower their swords as quickly as they raised them.

"let's go, make your move," the four core, plus y/n and lonnie sing. "peace or war, it's up to you. give him up and do it now," they jump to the other side. evie, y/n and lonnie ending up behind mal. "if you don't, it's going down!"

"we want the wand," the pirates sing aloud. "or else the king is gone," harry jumps closer to ben, making ben jump closer to the edge of the plank. "your time is running out," the pirates make a clock with their swords, showing the their time is, indeed, running out. "you should really watch your mouth!"

"let's go, pound for pound," y/n puts her hand out to carlos as lonnie puts her hand out the jane. the boys go behind mal, as the girls move outward. "we're prepared to stand our ground," carlos hand mal the wand as she puts her hand out, demanding for it. "put your swords up, put 'em up! it's going down!" mal goes to walk over to uma but ben stops them. 

"hey," he sings, getting everyone's attention. "we don't have to choose. we don't have to light the fuse," he looks towards mal. "mal, whatever you do, it's gonna be a lose-lose. there's gotta be a better way," ben looks towards the aqua hair colored girl. "uma, i promise i'll give you your chance," uma raises her sword, like she is cupping her ear. "you'll have your say,"

"silly king!" she sings. "you? give me?" she points her sword towards the king. "you're gonna give me a chance? well, not a chance!" she points her sword towards mal, with a wicked smile on her face.

"oh, oh, oh, make the trade. oh, oh, oh, or walk the plank," harry forces ben to the edge of the plank. "oh, oh, oh, make the trade. oh, oh, oh, or walk the plank,"