chapter⁴⁶

picking up the kids

picking up the kids

warning: fainting

🦋*.*〽〰*°.~°°〽.**•*〰**~°°°*〽*.〰**•*🦋

authors pov

10:54 AM, THE ISLE OF THE LOST

"all right kids," y/n says to the smee twins, putting her hand on their backs. "come on. let's get in the car," they have all arrived at the isle, ready to bring the young vk's back to auradon. 

"you're gonna see him soon, okay?" carlos says to one of the twins. the twin nods as y/n opens the purple limo door for him to get it. "i love kids," carlos says randomly as y/n looks at him funny. "not in that weird way, but i would love o have kids of my own," y/n continues to look at him. "n-not tryna force you or anything. i-"

"calm down, mr de'vil," y/n jokes, putting her hand on his muscled arm. "i'll think about our kids later, okay?" carlos nods with a gulp, both of them getting in the car. the rest of the kids and other adults get in th car as the rest of the people from the isle of the lost cheer at them. 

"here," y/n says, handing a candy bar to the smee twin her and carlos took under their wing. the smee kid takes it, loving the candy bar immediately. 

"i know," carlos says, wrapping his arm around the kid. "dig in, dig in,"

the limo arrives at the end of the isle and at the start of the bridge. as the limo passes through the barrier, hades runs trying to get himself out. the other vk's from the isle scream out in fear. 

"it's hades!" evie says, making everyone turn around from inside the limo. "stop the car. he's trying to escape!"

the vk's plus y/n and ben run out the car, ben fixing his crown. hades looks at them, his blue hair aflame.

"i am a god!" he yells out. "i don't belong here," ben, carlos and jay run towards him but they all get attacked by hades' magic. hades cackles, looking at mal. her eyes turn green, and she turns herself into a dragon. hades looks at her in shock. mal looks down on him flying. hades points his ember at mal, draining her magic. 

"mal!" y/n yells out. she slams her hands on the ground, trying to re-enforce the barrier. hades grunts, looking at y/n. he points the ember towards her, draining to drain y/n's magic. y/n grunts, blinking, her eyes going gold and then back to [eye colour]. mal roars out at y/n, not sure what to do. should she blast hades away with fire? what if she hits y/n? "mal, i'm okay! on there blow okay?!" mal roars at in response. "one, two, three!" y/n drains her magic, fixing the barrier as mal blows hades away. he falls back into the isle, with a grunt. the ember stops draining y/n's magic. mal turns back into a human with a sigh of pain.

carlos rushes to y/n, who's trying to get up. he helps her up, seeing that she looks pale. sickly pale 

"y/n?" he says as the girl nods lazily, barely opening her eyes. 

"y/n!" mal rushes to her, holing her dress. she puts the back of her hand on y/n's forehead, wincing at how cold the girl is. "y/n, i am so sorry. i-"

"i'm okay," y/n says, coughing. "don't worry, i'm..." y/n's eyes roll to the back of her head ad she faints in carlos' arms. the vk's and ben look at hades in hatred. especially carlos.