Who Am I?

The moment I opened my eyes, I knew something was wrong. My head hurt, my body was sore, and I was tied to a chair. The worst part?

I don't remember a thing.

All I remember is this one name. Taylor. Taylor Ridley.

I looked around the room to see if I can get any recognition to where I am. No luck. There is literally nothing around me.

I was sitting in a chair in the middle of an empty room. The walls looked like they were made out of ... rubber? That's weird. There is a door to my left, also made of rubber. I looked down and noticed that the chair was made of the same thing. Okay, now I'm really confused.

I heard the door open and this guy in a suit wearing sunglasses came in. I felt this weird feeling that I knew him, but if I thought about it too much my head would hurt.

"Long time no see Michael. I have to admit, I wasn't that shocked to see that you would sacrifice yourself for your friends, but I was surprised at how fast you collapsed. Here I was, sending out dozens and hundreds of men to secure you, when you just gave up without a fight."

'My name is Michael?' I thought to myself. I noticed that two girls came into the room, one of them looking vaguely familiar. Long brown hair, eyes the color of maple syrup. Then it clicked.

"Taylor?"

She looked a little shocked when I called her but I didn't care. I just want answers and she was the only person that I could remember.

"Taylor, where am I? Who's that guy? Why can't I remember anything?"

All three people seemed surprised at my last question. The guy in the suit regained his posture and cleared his throat. "You... you don't remember anything?"

I shook my head no.

|6 months later|

I was cheering with my friends while we were walking back to the ship after our latest mission. We finally caught those stupid rebellious glows and their weak humans. Dr. Hatch made sure that all of their cells were guarded and stuff, ensuring that no one will be able to escape.

I was walking next to Tara, giving her a quick peck on the lips when nobody was looking. We've been dating for around 6 months after I lost my memory. She explained everything to me. About how her sister was Taylor and that I probably remembered her because we hated each other the most out of everyone else. She also explained how we got together, and how I lost my memory.

"Did you see their faces when they gave up? They're so pathetic!" Quentin laughed as we entered the ship.

We were on our way to Dr. Hatch's office. He said that he wanted to congratulate us for all our hard work.

"I know right? Especially that dork with glasses!" Torstyn added, everyone laughing after.

We walked by the cells holding the infamous 'Electroclan', when suddenly everyone held their heads and groaned from pain. I quickly sent a pulse back to Nichelle, hearing a small scream from inside the cell.

Bryan turned to me, "Thanks man."

"No problem."

Kylee then turned to us, a smirk on her face. "How about we give our prisoners a little visit, shall we?"

We all grinned at that and agreed. Besides, they were all tied up and there was no way they can use their powers at all in that room. Well, other than Nichelle.

I linked my hand with Tara's and we all walked in the room. Everyone inside looked at us in fear when they saw us. Except, I could see betrayal and pain in most of theirs when their eyes met mine. I was a little confused, but I masked it with a smirk.

"Why, isn't it the almighty 'Electroclan'?" Quentin mocked them.

"Not so tough anymore without Michael, huh?" Bryan added, not thinking about what he was saying.

Everyone's eyes went wide and Kylee slapped him on the head saying, "You idiot!"

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. From what I know of, I was never part of their stupid little club.

I turned to them and asked no one in particular, "What is he talking about?"

Tara faced me and gave me a quick kiss, making my mind go a little foggy. "Oh, he's just being stupid as always. Don't mind him." She smiled and suddenly all of my confusion went away and was replaced with happiness.

I smiled without thinking and brought her into a long kiss.

"Get a room!" Kylee yelled in disgust.

I pulled away from Tara, smirking. I put my arm around her shoulders.

"You're just jealous that they're dating while you're a loner." Torstyn stated.

Kylee's cheeks turned red at that and she turned to him. "No I'm not!"

"Yeah you are."

"No way!"

"Don't deny it babe."

"You're delusional!"

"And you're plain dumb."

"Guys!" Quentin stepped in. "Stop flirting and focus on why we came here."

Both of their cheeks heated up and they turned away from each other. I think I heard Kylee mutter, 'he started it,' or something like that.

Torstyn looked around the room as if he was realizing that there were other people in the room. He was too caught up in arguing with Kylee that he forgot.

I swear, they're perfect for each other.

I looked at the traitorous glows and saw that Taylor had tears streaming down her cheeks. For some reason, I felt a pang to my heart at the sight. I felt my face soften when I saw her.

These random little scenes suddenly played in my mind. I saw Tara, no, Taylor wearing a cheerleading outfit. A scene of me on a date with her? I saw an image of Taylor smiling at me from her desk in class. These little scenes and thoughts came to my mind all at once, making my head hurt.

I winced visibly while Quentin was mocking them and Tara noticed. She turned to me and stroked my cheek with her hand gently. "Michael, are you okay?" She whispered quietly.

"No."

She smiled genuinely and pulled me into another kiss. I instantly forgot about Taylor and I put my hands on Tara's waist, kissing her back.

We pulled away and Tara smiled.

"All better?"

I grinned back at her. "Definitely."

We held hands and started paying attention to what Quentin was talking about. I saw Taylor with new tears going down her face.

Every time I would get close to thinking about those weird scenes in my head, Tara quickly snapped me out of it.