Ten Dollars

"What's going on now?" Tara and Quentin asked as they walked up to Bryan.

"They got into another fight." He said.

"What's it about this time?" Quentin asked.

"The usual. He called her dumb, she said he had an over sized ego, etc." Bryan said with an amused expression.

"I bet you ten bucks that Torstyn's gonna win this time." Quentin said to Tara with a challenging look.

"No, Kylee is definitely going to win this one. She's not the brightest crayon in the box, but she can make an argument." Tara stated like it was obvious. "Ten bucks she wins."

"You're on."

The three watched as the pair threw insults at each other, getting closer and closer until they were yelling face to face. There was a sudden moment of silence before they both leaned in and started kissing.

"Gross."

"Finally!"

"I think I'm gonna puke."

Bryan pretended to gag while Quentin and Tara faced each other with smug looks. "I win."

They both narrowed their eyes. "Torstyn got the last word in before they started kissing!"

"Yeah but he kissed her, meaning Kylee won!" Tara argued.

"You owe me ten dollars!" They yelled simultaneously.

"I'm betting ten dollars that you guys end up in the same position." Bryan snickered, getting ignored by the two.

Quentin and Tara started arguing over who won, getting nose to nose with each other. There was a moment of silence before, well, you get the point.

Bryan sighed, looking down and shaking his head. "Why me?"

He looked back up to see his friends still kissing, feeling bile at the back of his throat.

"Okay, now I'm actually going to puke."

***

|A/N|

Bryan XD

Quick, light-hearted Eagles one shot. This was inspired by a Dramione one shot where Harry and Blaise bet who's going to win an argument between Hermione and Draco.

8 days until Storm of Lightning! *screams internally*

Vote, comment, <3