Mind Control

Taylor just wanted pancakes when it happened.

Michael and her were the only ones awake at the time. They were in a safe house after just finishing a mission and everyone was exhausted. But they couldn't sleep.

They were going over what happened during the mission, what went right, what went wrong, Taylor yelling at him for staying behind again, etc. She was thinking about everything that occurred in the last 24 hours when the growl of her stomach interrupted her thoughts.

Then she started thinking of pancakes. It has been a long time since she had some, buttered and coated in syrup. She could almost taste it.

All of a sudden, Michael just stood up and went to the kitchen. It was like he was in a daze. His eyes were glossed over and he had no facial expression what-so-ever. He went around the kitchen, not hesitating to take ingredients and the needed supplies to cook.

"Michael?" Taylor followed him around, waving her hand in front of his face. "Michael? What's going on? What are you doing?"

No answer.

She watched as he put on an apron and turned on the stove. After a few failed attempts at stopping him, she decided to just stand by and see what happens.

At the time, she had no idea what was happening.

So she sat down at the dining table, watching her boyfriend flip pancakes against his will.

~-~

Michael snapped out of whatever trance he was in, to see Taylor eating pancakes. He blinked in confusion. "Weren't we just...? Where did you...?" His expression became more confused when he looked down. "Why am I wearing an apron?"

"I don't know, but these are delicious." She took another bite and moaned. "I didn't know you knew how to cook."

"I don't."

She got a piece of a pancake with her fork and held it out to him. "Taste it, they're amazing." He obliged and his eyes widened at the taste. He quickly shook his head. "I did not make these."

"Well I didn't make them."

"I don't know anything about cooking."

Taylor shrugged. She was about to respond when Ostin came into the kitchen. "I smell pancakes." He stated.

"No, really?"

He ignored the comment, getting his own plate and fork before sitting at the table. "Who made these?" He piled half the stack onto his plate.

"Michael." Taylor answered before feeding him another piece.

Ostin turned to his best friend. "You can cook? Dude, you've been holding out on me."

"I don't know how to cook!" He exclaimed. Ostin frowned. "Then how did you make these?" Michael just shrugged and accepted another piece from Taylor.

"It's a coincidence, too." She added. "I was craving pancakes."

Ostin stopped. "Wait, you were craving pancakes and Michael started making some? I don't think that's a coincidence."

"I don't remember making them." He said.

"Wait." Taylor was confused. "Are you saying that I made Michael cook pancakes?" Ostin shrugged. "It's more of a theory. Although, it would make sense."

"But how could I have done that?" She asked curiously.

"Maybe you just needed more time to develop your powers before you were ready."

She thought about it for a few moments before getting an idea. She concentrated hard, testing out Ostin's theory.

When he got out of his chair and flapped his arms like a chicken, she couldn't help but laugh. Michael quickly joined her and they were laughing their heads off. They calmed down to giggling before Taylor smiled and started to concentrate again.

"Bawk." Ostin repeatedly said, even going as far to start pecking the table.

Their giggles turned back into loud bursts of laughter, waking up almost everyone else in the house.

Nichelle came first, looking a little grumpy from the lack of sleep. "What are you guys laughing-" She stopped at the doorway. "-about."

The newest member of the Electroclan joined the couple in laughing as the others started gathering in the kitchen. Everyone started chuckling at the sight of their 'brains of the operation' dancing around like a barnyard animal.

"Ostin, what are you doing?" McKenna asked, not being able to contain her giggles.

"He's not doing it." Taylor said. "I'm doing it."

Everyone sobered up at that statement and they just looked confused.

"Taylor figured out a new trick." Michael started. They explained the whole thing, from the pancakes to the chicken, and everyone was left in awe.
There was silence. Everyone was wide awake from the news, the other Glows wondering what their new trick will be.

The silence was broken with a loud "Bawk!"

Taylor quickly stopped what she was doing, starting to feel guilty about embarrassing Ostin.

He blinked, confused to how and when everyone got in the kitchen. "What happened? And why does my nose hurt?"

***

|A/N|
I've had this thought for a while now and I love it. I honestly think that it's possible for Taylor to be able to control people with her power. I mean, after a little practice of course. Okay, maybe a lot of practice. Anyway, did you like it? Just another fun one shot after all the sad ones.

Btw, the next few one shots will be all requests. Sorry to keep you waiting!

Vote, comment, and all that stuff.

<3