Stolen Kiss (Requested)

Michael sat in the cell on the cold, hard ground. The handcuffs were digging into his wrists, even making them bleed. "That's gonna leave a mark." He muttered to himself. They were special cuffs, designed so that he couldn't use his power at all.

Okay, first things first. He thought to himself. Get out of these handcuffs.

Sounds simple enough.

Spoiler alert: getting out of handcuffs isn't as easy as it looks on TV.

Michael groaned in frustration as he, once again, failed at doing step one. Step two was to climb through the vents like he did last time they were caught, but he couldn't do that when he couldn't use his hands.

He couldn't help but wonder what is going to happen. It's been a while since he was put in the cell, what are they planning on doing with him? Feed him to the rats? Put him in an improved version of Cell 25? He shuddered just thinking about it.

What about his friends? Are they also stuck in a cell by themselves? What if they're being tortured right this second?

He started to tic.

Stop thinking like that. He thought to himself. If he wanted to save his friends and disprove his thoughts, he had to get out of these stupid handcuffs.

Michael was about to do attempt number 17, before he heard the cell door opening. He stood up, not facing the door. He made sure to put on his best 'I hate you with all my guts' face before turning around.

He blinked. "Taylor?"

"Tara." The brunette stated.

Michael looked closer, confirming her answer. "Wait, why would you tell me that? And where's Hatch?"

Tara didn't say anything, just stepped closer towards him. He backed up until he felt his back hit the wall. "What do you want."

"World domination, blah, blah, blah. All those evil-y stuff." She said flirtatiously, getting nose to nose with him. "But I want something else."

Michael narrowed his eyes, trying to look intimidating. It was ruined when he started blinking uncontrollably from discomfort. "What do you-" He was cut off when Tara moved forward, pressing her lips to his.

His natural instinct was to push her off, but he couldn't do that with his hands behind his back. So he just stood still as a statue, eyes wide open.

Tara pulled back, half grinning. Before Michael could even question what happened, he heard the door close and she was gone. So he just stood there, shocked.

What.

Just.

Happened.

***

|A/N|
I can just imagine Ian seeing the whole thing and being so confused XD. I think I want to make this from his point of view, putting him in the same cell as Taylor and he's narrating what's happening. I'm not sure, but I think it would be either heart-breaking or hilarious, depending on Taylor's reaction.

Requested by @Queenfandom247. I hope you liked it! If you didn't, just message me or comment. Also, if you have another request you can always comment and I'll try my best.

Anyway, vote and comment if you liked!

<3