One For All {Pt 2/3}

Part 1 Recap

"You are not doing this again!"

"No! Taylor!"

" . . . if we go and finish the plan then she has a chance of surviving. If we don't . . . "

"Hey, sis. Oh, this is gonna be fun."

Part 2

Taylor stirred a little before sitting up with a jolt. She brought her hand to her head in pain. After regaining her focus, she looked around the room in confusion.

There was nothing in the room except for a toilet in one corner and a little trapdoor, just big enough for a tray. Other than that, the room was empty.

"Where am I?" She thought out loud.

Something clicked in her mind as she recognized the setup. Her eyes widened as she stood up in fear of the terror to come.

"No, it can't be." Her breaths quickened as she ran up to a wall and banged on it using her fists. "Let me out! Please!" She knew that no one would answer her, it was part of the torture. But she still tried.

After a long hour of yelling, banging, and crying, Taylor turned around and slid down the wall until she hit the floor. She didn't have it in her to try anymore. She would just have to stay strong and hope that it won't take long for Michael and the Electroclan to rescue her.

She tried to give herself a pep talk, not being able to control the negative thoughts countering her positives.

"You can do this." No you can't.

"It shouldn't be too bad." Oh, it will be terrible.

She gave up trying to stay positive, letting her negative thoughts pound her head, getting more and more depressed after each one.

You're not strong enough.

You're going to break.

You won't last a day.

Everyone will be disappointed in you.

You're going to betray them to save yourself? Selfish.

Taylor imagined Michael looking at her in disgust, her heart breaking. This was all it took to change her mind.

"I can do this." She boosted her own confidence, repeating the phrase over and over.

I can do this.

I can survive Cell 25.

~-~

The past three hours was full of anger, nervousness, and crying.

Michael couldn't sleep. He couldn't stop worrying about Taylor, and he couldn't help but blame himself. So many thoughts and questions were circling his head that he was starting to get a headache.

How could he have let her stay behind?

What if Hatch somehow makes her turn on them?

What if she was being fed to the rats?

And the worst one-

What if she was already dead?

He couldn't stand the thought of the last one.

"Michael!" Ostin cried out in frustration as his best friend dove deeper and deeper into the cloud of 'What ifs'.

Michael finally turned his head to look at him. He was managing to control his tics somehow, though his eyes told a different story.