The Mind of Hatch (Requested)

Dr. Hatch sat down, seemingly calm. He dismissed his Eagles and stayed there for a few minutes. Looking out the window, he watched as the sun set and the moon rose.

Then he snapped.

The wine glass in his hand broke from his tight grip, scattering all over the floor. He stood up and started pacing, ignoring the glass under his shoes. He felt his anger growing until he couldn't take it anymore. He slammed his hands on the table, using so much force that it shook the boat. He took a few deep breaths, trying to calm himself down.

Dr. Hatch just couldn't believe it. That sneaky little Vey and his group of outcast Glows managed to win, yet another battle.

He likes to think of this like war. Although at first, he considered Vey a pest with unfortunate good luck, but he is so much more now. Somehow, every single time, he and his Electroclub get what they want and more, and what does Hatch get? He gets massive destruction to his buildings, boats and major setbacks in his research for an electric race.

Was he going to give up? Of course not. He spent all those years, gathering resources, learning about anything and everything electric. He even located the last two Glows, the ones that seemed impossible to find. He just needed to open their eyes to see how special they are. He wanted them to understand their power before training them to see how their electricity works.

He spent all of those years tracking down the seventeen children that will get him closer to completing his research. He spent so much time and put so much work into this, he wasn't going to let his own creation turn against him like Frankenstein.

Hatch would never admit it, but he admired Vey's courage and strength. If he wasn't such a traitor, he would've made a great asset with the Eagles. With the six of them, Hatch would be unstoppable.

Although his courage and strength is admired, Vey has weaknesses. His love for his friends and family seem to control him, restrict his power in fear of hurting them. For example, one of his friends that went to Pasadena with him. Vey would not have hesitated in shocking the GP if it was no one he knew.

Hatch sighed in frustration.

Stupid Vey. He chose the wrong side. Hatch gave him an opportunity, no, multiple opportunities to join him. Yet he refused. If Hatch was any less of a person, he would have given Vey another chance. Just one more.

But he's not stupid. He knows it's time to stop playing Mr. Nice Guy.

Next time he sees Vey, oh he better watch out. Because Vey is just a sneaky cat who is on his final life.

It's time to win the war.

***

|A/N|

So this was originally supposed to be Hatch secretly admiring Michael, but it sort of turned into something else. Idk.

Requested by samigirl101! I hope you like it. As always, comment or message me if you didn't.

THREE MORE DAYS TILL SOL
*screams*

Vote, comment, <3