Decision (Requested)

Michael stood by anxiously, watching the two identical girls fight. They seemed to forget that they had powers, proof being that they were throwing punches and kicking, rather than hurting each other mentally.

"Michael, shock her!"

"No, shock her!"

He felt useless. He can usually tell the difference between the two, but not while they're constantly moving and switching spots.

He looked back at the monitor. The rest of the group was still fighting through hoards of Elgen guards and Hatch's Eagles. Michael and Taylor had sneaked off to alert the voice, only to find Tara at the control center.

He frantically looked back and forth between the two girls. He suddenly had to urge to shock the one on the left, then his mind quickly decided to shock the right. He saw a spare helmet that the guards use and quickly put it on, shutting out both twins from influencing him.

"Give me a sign!" He yelled desperately, wanting to end their fight as soon as possible. "Taylor, what nickname did the guys at school give me?"  

"Lil' Norris!"

Michael sighed in frustration as they both answered simultaneously. "Okay, that won't work."

He was racking his brain for ideas, wishing that Nichelle or Ian was beside him to help. How do you differentiate two girls who look alike and can read eachother's mind? (There was a lot of electricity in the air). "Um . . . " Michael was ticking. This was bad. He needed to come up with something, quick.

An idea came to mind, but he doesn't like it.

"Stop!" He yelled, electricity crackling around his hands. "Stop fighting or I'll shock both of you!"

They stopped. Both girls had fear in their eyes.

"Okay. I really don't want to do this, but it's better than you guys killing each other." Michael looked between both girls. He still couldn't tell the difference, to his annoyance and frustration. "Both of you," he took a deep breath. There was only one way to know who's who.

"Kiss me."

He looked at both of them expectantly. Both of them just had their mouth open in shock. At least they stopped fighting.

"Well?"

Neither of them moved.

"Shock you it is." Michael started to form a lightning ball.

"No!"

He stopped and took a deep breath as one twin walked up to him. Here goes nothing.

~-~

|Taylor's thoughts|
|Tara's thoughts|

Taylor stared at him in shock. Out of everything he could have done to figure out who's who, he decided to kiss both of them? She hated the idea of her evil twin kissing her boyfriend.

I can hear your thoughts you know.

Forgot about that.

This isn't so bad, I get to kiss your boyfriend and you get to watch.

How is that not bad? I have to watch you kiss my boyfriend!

Oh, I meant it's not bad for me. I get to kiss that hottie while at the same time torturing you.

Have I told you how much I hate you.

Hate you too, sis.

Their mental argument was interrupted when Michael started forming a ball of lightning.

"No!"

He stopped and Tara went up to him before Taylor could. Taylor looked away as her twin kissed Michael.

He's a really good kisser.

Shut up . . . and I know.

Taylor doesn't know how, but Tara somehow managed to smirk mentally.

Tara finally pulled away and walked back.

Taylor walked up to Michael and they kissed, automatically melting into it like usual. She pulled away reluctantly and stood next to Tara.

Here we go. One of us is going to be shocked.

Yeah, I hope you enjoy it. I know I will.

Taylor scowled. Tara smirked.

It looked like Michael made his decision. He walked up to both of them.

He turned to Tara and put his hands on her shoulders. He smiled. "Hi."

What!

Ha! This is the best.

"Hi." Tara smiled back. Her eyes suddenly widened and she screamed before she dropped to the ground, unconscious.

Michael looked over at Taylor. "Let's go warn the voice."

***

|A/N|

I've had this idea for a while. I just couldn't think of a good way for Michael to figure out who's who.

Requested by jordan_tayyy! Like I said, I had this idea for a while. She just requested something with Michael, Taylor and Tara after I recently finished this one shot, so here ya go! I hope you like it.

To the others who have requested something, I'm working on them. Slowly, but I am. Some requests are just a little hard for me to write, but I'm trying my best!

So I finished Storm of Lightning the day I got it. And I am calm on the outside but screaming on the inside.

THAT ENDING THOUGH!

Anyway, I won't be spoiling anything until like November? Around that time.

Vote, comment, <3