Stolen Kiss [Ian's POV]

Ian sat in his cell, trying to look for a way out. There was a vent in the corner, but he had no idea where it leads to. His vision was restricted to only seeing a few rooms around him and the hallway, due to the new handcuffs that Hatch had designed.

They were more powerful than the RESAT's, definitely, but not powerful enough to make him fully blind.

He was slightly disappointed in realizing that no other member of the Electroclan was within his vision. That meant that he didn't know where any of his friends were.

He spoke too soon.

Ian quickly stood up when he saw Jack in the hallway. Jack casually walked up to one of the Elgen guards, wearing a uniform, and talked a little before knocking him out. He took his keys and started opening random cells, in hopes of finding one of his friends.

He got to Ian's cell and sighed in relief at a familiar face. "You don't know how good it is to see you, man. Hey, can you find everybody else?"

Ian quickly explained that the handcuffs were restricting his vision and Jack faltered. "Okay, so we need to find Ostin to get those handcuffs off and to find everyone else. You stay close to the walls and check the area while I go take out the guards."

Ian agreed to the plan before they went into action. As they looked around, he asked Jack how he escaped. "Oh, I knocked out the guard right after he put the handcuffs on me. He still had the key in his hand and I swapped with him."

They wandered for around ten minutes before finding someone. "Nichelle is in the third cell on the left." Jack nodded and they quickly recruited her, explaining the situation.

In the next half hour, they found Abi, Taylor, Zeus, McKenna and Tessa. Basically everyone but Ostin and Michael.

They finally found Ostin, and Jack's assumption of him knowing how to get out of the handcuffs was proven true.

When the cuffs were unlocked, Ian's vision instantly broadened. He smiled, happy that he could see again. His few moments of joy disappeared when he saw Michael.

"Oh no."

Everyone turned to him, a little worried. "What's wrong? Did you find Michael?" Taylor asked with hopeful eyes.

" I found him. But he's not alone." Ian saw a familiar girl start walking towards Michael inside his cell. "Tara's with him."

Taylor's eyes flashed with worry, along with confusion and anger. "What's going on? What's she doing?"

Ian concentrated, ignoring the silence around him. "They're just talking. Now he's up against a wall. They're nose to nose and is she? She's flirting with him."

A certain brunette's eyes flashed again, showing more anger than anything else.

"Why isn't he doing anything?" Ostin asked cautiously, taking a small step away from Taylor.

"His hands are behind his back and he's pinned against a wall. He's confused, too. I can tell from his expression. And now she-" Ian's mouth dropped.

"What? What's she doing?"

"Wow, she's really going at it." Ian said, dumbfounded.

"What's happening!?"

"She's kissing him." He saw everyone's mouths drop like his and he took a small step away from Taylor.

And he had good reason to. Taylor was fuming. She asked Ian where the cell was before heading down in the right direction. Jack quickly stopped her, despite her protests. "Ian, is Tara still in his cell?" He asked.

Ian nodded, making Taylor sigh in annoyance. " I am going to kill her."

"Okay, she just left. She's going in the opposite direction and there's no guards around. It's safe."

Everyone started running to Michael's cell, Taylor in the lead. Jack took out all the keys and started looking for the right one, everyone waiting anxiously. Ian was on the lookout for any guards while everybody else was still confused at Tara's actions.

Jack finally opened the door, everyone running into the cell. They saw Michael with his back against the wall, with a confused expression and his mouth hanging open.

"Michael!" Taylor ran up to her boyfriend, hugging him. He slowly relaxed at her touch, not being able to hug back due to the handcuffs.

"I, uh. She just, I mean . . . What just happened?" Michael asked no one in particular.

***

|A/N|

That was fun to write XD

School recently started for me, so I won't be updating as much as usual :/

ONLY TWO WEEKS UNTIL MV5!!! I can't wait!

Vote, comment and all that jazz.

<3