One For All {Pt 1/3}

A group of glowing teenagers were running through the halls of the factory with fear evident in their eyes, stopping at a certain room.

"You guys go ahead! I'll stay behind and distract them!" Michael yelled as everyone started going down the ladder.

"You are not doing this again!" Taylor shouted as she pushed Michael down the ladder. She quickly closed the trapdoor and locked it, cutting off his protests.

She hurriedly covered the exit with a tarp lying nearby and fixed it so that it looked like it belongs there, along with a few boxes for good effect.

Just as she finished, she heard heavy footsteps running towards the room she was in.

Taylor turned around to face the Elgen guards, terrified out of her mind.

~-~

"No! Taylor!" Michael pounded against the trapdoor, trying to open it.

"Michael! We have to go!" Ostin shouted up at him from the bottom of the ladder.

"I'm not leaving her!"

"I hate to say this, but it's either Taylor or everyone. If you open that they'll capture everybody else!"

Michael was torn. He doesn't want to leave Taylor by herself but he doesn't want everyone to be imprisoned. He reluctantly started going down the ladder. As soon as he reached the bottom, Ostin grabbed his arm and started running down the hall to the rest of the Electroclan, who were waiting for Michael to open the door.

He ran up to the door and quickly pulsed at the keypad, opening it. Everyone ran out and got into the stolen Elgen van where Jack was waiting.

Unlike everyone else, Michael didn't get inside. He ran up to Jack.

"Jack, take everyone to the safe house as fast as you can! I'm gonna go back and get Taylor!"

"We can't leave you! We won't!" Jack argued, not moving the van.

"You have to. I am not losing her!"

"But we need you at the safe house!" Michael was about to protest before another voice cut in. "Oh we don't have time for this!"

He was suddenly grabbed and pulled into the vehicle, the door locking behind him. "No! Taylor!"

Abigail touched his arm lightly. "Michael, we need you at the safe house or this whole mission was for nothing. None of us want to leave Taylor, but if we go and finish the plan then she'll have a chance of surviving. If we don't..."

He looked at everyone in the van. He was on the verge of tears. He breathed slowly, controlling his tics. "Let's go."

~-~

The guards ran into the room, pointing their guns at the teenage girl in the middle of the room.

"Put your hands in the air!"

Taylor opened her mouth to try and talk herself out, but she quickly closed it and raised her hands when her sister walked in the room, along with the other the rest of Hatch's Eagles.

"Hey, sis." Tara greeted her, saying the last word in disgust. "Looks like your little Electroclub left you behind."

Taylor just glared at her.

"Guards, take her to Room 8B. Oh, this is gonna be fun."

***

|A/N|
Dun dun dunnnn!
Cliffhanger!

Do you want a part dos?

Vote and comment if you liked! <3

Note: This two shot takes place before SoL, as will the next dozen or so. One shots containing information about MV5 will be posted after November 1st.