Billiards Lesson (Requested)

"I still don't get it." McKenna sighed in frustration. "Why would you use a stick to hit the ball? And what's the point of hitting the white ball, not the one you actually want to go in?"

"Actually, the creator of billiards-"

McKenna put her hand up and cut off her boyfriend from explaining any further. "Stop."

Usually she didn't mind when Ostin spurts out random facts about everything, but she was too frustrated at the moment to listen. She accidentally set three cues on fire so far.

Ostin looked slightly hurt, making McKenna feel a rush of guilt. "I'm sorry." She went over and placed a quick kiss to his cheek. She smiled apologetically. "What's the right way to hold the cue stick, again?"

He brightened up and took his cue to show her. "For right-handed people, you place your right hand in this position, and your left hand here." He demonstrated. "And the ideal way for getting the best angle is to bend down so that your eye is level with the stick. Like this." He hit the white ball, sending it off to roll the 4 ball in the corner pocket.

McKenna looked impressed. She tried to replicate his actions, resulting in accidentally hitting herself in the face. She rubbed her cheek and laughed, while Ostin looked concerned. "I'm fine," she reassured him. "I'm just really bad at pool."

Ostin relaxed a little and went over to his girlfriend. "Here, let me show you." He stood behind her and placed his hands over hers, readjusting them into the right spot. He was about hit the ball when he realized their close proximity. He hesitated and froze. "Uhh . . . "

McKenna giggled, not having to look to know that he was beet red. "Like this?" She asked, amused. Who knew that this was all it took for Ostin to be speechless?

"Y-Yeah." He stammered. "Now just . . . just hit the ball."

With little to no help from her boyfriend, McKenna rolled the 9 in a side pocket. She smiled in victory. She turned around and kissed the still frozen Ostin. He snapped back into reality. "Nice job." He smiled.

"Well I had a pretty good teacher." She smiled back.

Ostin frowned. "You've had lessons? But I thought you haven't played pool before?" 

McKenna shook her head, still smiling. "It's you, stupid." Before he could reply she kissed him again, still giggling over his literal interpretations of everything.

They must've been kissing for a long time, because someone cleared their throat at the door. They pulled apart to see Ian at the doorway with his arms crossed and an over-protective brother look on his face.

Ostin gulped, eyes wide open like a deer caught in the headlights.

***

|A/N|
Gotta love Ian XD. I always pictured him giving Jack and Ostin 'the talk' and both of them looking really uncomfortable. Well, Jack looks really uncomfortable, Ostin is finishing Ian's sentences, while Ian is getting annoyed at Ostin. That would be hilarious.

McOstin requested by goddess-of-facfics. As always, I hope you like it! If you didn't, just message me or comment.

I just love their ship name. McOstin. Sounds like a McDonald's special XD.

Vote, comment, <3