Never

Michael and Taylor were walking around the Ranch, holding hands. They were just walking in comfortable silence, not really wanting to talk about their next mission.

Michael was in deep thought about their plan to stop Hatch when Taylor interrupted his thoughts. "Did you ever wish that you weren't electric?"

He was shocked at the question but quickly responded. "There, uh, has been a few times when I wanted to be normal. But I would never actually wish that." He looked over at her and asked, "Why?"

"I... I guess I've just been under a lot of pressure lately with the whole 'save the world' stuff. I mean, one mistake could cost us our lives when you think about it. I'm always worried that I'll make that mistake that will hurt the people I love." She looked up at Michael, her eyes glossy.

His eyebrows came together in concern, "Hey, stop crying. You don't have to worry about all of that." He turned his whole body to face her and placed his hands on her waist. "You're strong, beautiful, and perfect in every single way. You would never hurt someone you love intentionally, that's the important part." Michael wiped a tear from her cheek. "I believe in you."

Taylor closed the gap and hugged him tightly, sobbing into his shirt. "I'm scared that I'll do something to make them hate me. To make you hate me."

Michael figured that she has been holding it in for a while for her to be crying this hard, so he waited for her to calm down a little before responding. "Taylor, I will never hate you, no matter what you do. Even if you dump me, I will never stop loving you."

She knew that he meant it. It was clear in her mind that he did. It made her cry harder at how genuine he was being. She smiled as she cried tears of both joy and sadness.

Taylor wrapped her arms around the back of his neck and pulled him in for a kiss.

They pulled apart and she smiled through her tears. "And I will never stop loving you."

***

|A/N|
So this is really cheesy but cute. Just some Michael and Taylor fluff because I haven't updated in a while. I am so mad because I finished my one shot that I was planning on publishing but stupid me forgot to save it. Over 2,000 words weren't saved! I'll be working on that and it'll be published (hopefully) soon.

Anyway, tell me any requests you have for a one shot. Some feedback would be highly appreciated.

<3