Anytime

Quentin - Bold
Tara - Not Bolded

~

"Tara?"

"..."

"C'mon, talk to me."

"..."

"I'm sorry! Okay? I shouldn't have believed Taylor."

"How many times do I have to say sorry?"

"Obviously not enough."

"You can't stay mad at me forever."

"You almost fed me to the rats."

"I know, and I'm sorry. You know that she can do stuff with minds, she tricked me."

"That's not what I'm mad about."

"Oh."

"It's the fact that you're brushing this off like something that isn't that important. You think that you could just get me flowers and I'll forgive you."

" . . . I wasn't going to do that."

"Yes, you were. I know you, Q. You don't think that this is a big deal. But it is. I almost died. Yet you're focusing on the part about my sister tricking you. I could have been dead right now."

"Hey. Stop thinking like that."

"I can't! I'm sorry that I can't just ignore the fact that I almost died!"

"You know I didn't mean it like that."

"I know . . . "

"Hey, stop crying. Come here."

"Of course this is a big deal. You know why? Because it's about you. I would never shrug you off like you're not important. You are. You're important to me."

"Thanks, Quentin."

"Anytime."

~-~

One hour after the Michael rescued Taylor, the three remaining Eagles were sent out to look for Quentin and Tara. After half an hour, Kylee spotted them handcuffed to a pipe together.

The two were fast asleep against the wall. Tara was leaning on Quentin's shoulder, and their non-cuffed hands were linked together. They were smiling.

Kylee squealed and took a picture. She smirked as she sent it to Torstyn and Bryan.

Group Chat
To: T, Bryan
From: Kylee

You guys owe me ten bucks

***

|A/N|

Some Quentin/Tara fluff. I grew to love them together, especially after reading SoL.

So I tried a different sort of writing style with this one. Did ya like it? Hate it?

Btw, did you guys notice the new cover? I like it better than the other one.

Vote, comment, <3