Sick (Requested)

Headcanon:
Whenever Taylor sneezes, she reboots anyone close to her. Everyone keeps their distance during flu season.

~-~

Taylor looked around the room, wondering what just happened. She sniffed and voiced her thoughts out loud to the confused Electroclan.

"Did you reboot us?" Michael asked.
She looked over to him with wide eyes. "Not purposely! I just... I..."

"Achoo!"

Everyone's expression became confused yet again.

"... sneezed." She sniffed and finished her sentence.

Of course, Ostin was the first one to figure it out. "Are you rebooting everyone when you sneeze?"

"It seems like it." She said. "But it's never happened before." He frowned. "It could have something to do with your power becoming stronger. Or maybe your diet. There's also a possibility that it the environment we're in. Have you ever been to Alaska?" She shook her head. "That's probably it. Wait, no, that wouldn't make sense." Ostin sat down, putting on his thinking face.

"Maybe it's like how people aren't allergic to peanuts when they're kids but they somehow become allergic when they grow up." McKenna suggested. "It happened to my cousin."

"That is also a possibility." He said.

"Good thing we don't have any missions to do." Michael chuckled.

"But it looks like she's catching a cold."

"So whenever I sneeze I'll reboot everyone?" Taylor confirmed.

"Pretty mu-"

"Achoo!"

"Taylor, did you reboot us?"

***

|A/N|
Quick one shot that wasn't really requested, more suggested by @Queen_Of_Magic7. I didn't know which Glow to talk about at first until I thought about Taylor. I can just imagine her getting frustrated every time she sneezed XD.

Anyway, vote and comment if you liked!

<3