Zeussa (Requested)

"You're leaving?"

Tesla winces before turning around "Yeah, I am."

She was afraid this would happen. Apparently leaving at three in the morning wasn't enough to sneak past Zeus.

She wanted to leave to her new assignment without telling him. Harsh, she knew that. But Tesla was never good with her feelings or goodbyes. Especially goodbyes. She figured leaving in the middle of the night was good. No goodbyes, no having to confess how she feels, none of that. She could only imagine Zeus' reaction when he found out, but it was for the best. He would have gotten over it eventually. Hopefully.

But that plan flew out the window when she just-so-happened to step on a creaky floorboard. Which just-so-happened to be right outside his room. Just her luck.

She readjusted her grip on her bag and gave him an apologetic smile.

"But . . . Where? Why?" He seemed to realize something, hurt flickering across his face. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"I-I thought it was for the best." Noticing his confusion she tried to explain. "You know I'm not good with this sort of stuff and I hate goodbyes so I thought that leaving without telling you would be better since I won't have to do either of the stuff and it wouldn't really be a goodbye but more of a stuck-on-a-mission sort of thing where I am just gone for a few days and I'll come back and everything will be fine again but the thing is that I won't be gone for just a few days I'll be gone for the next few years and I didn't want to be here when you found out because I knew that it would kill me and make me feel guilty for something that's not even my fault-"

"Woah, slow down Tes."

She said all of that in one breath.

"Sorry." She shuffled uncomfortably, watching his reaction closely.

His eyes narrowed, going over what she said. He looked up and seemed to be more hurt by her explanation. "Years?" He whispered.

She nodded hesitantly, her heart breaking as his eyes dimmed. This is why she didn't want to tell him.

"I . . . I'll wait for you." He shook his head before looking up, determination clear on his face. "No matter how long it takes."

Tesla was shocked. "N-No. You have to move on, I don't even know when I'll be back! I can't let you spend your life waiting for someone who doesn't deserve it."

"I don't care." He said confidently. "I'm new to love but I do know one thing. I lo-like you. I really like you. And I'm not letting the only good thing in my life walk away without knowing that I'll be waiting, every single day. And Tesla." She doesn't know how it happened but he was suddenly right in front of her, in the middle of whispering the words that will stay in her heart for months to come. "I don't deserve you."

***

|A/N|

How about that for some Zeussa? Technically it's Zeusla cause it was before she changed her name.

If you couldn't tell this takes place right before Tessa leaves to the factory in I think Peru? (Omg why don't I know this)

Just some sweet Zuessa fluff, requested by Queenfandom247. I hope you like it and I'm sorry for being so late. Same to all the other request-ers I have the requests written down, I just haven't started writing or am in the middle of writing. Sooo I'm really sorry for the long wait but I'm just not good at time management.

As for my fanfictions, I have a few drafts but I don't have any covers for any of them yet and that really bothers me. So until I have a cover I won't be posting them.

I think that's it. Thanks for reading and vote and comment and read Magnus Chase by Rick Riordan's cause it's amaze balls. <3