Jealousy

Torstyn re-watched the footage of Michael breaking his mom out from her cell.

He feels something new, something that he's never felt before.

Jealousy.

He was jealous of Michael for having the one thing that he can never get. Family.

Torstyn doesn't really consider Dr. Hatch and the other Glows as family, more like co-workers. Other families don't torture each other for saying a name. Other families bond together naturally, they're not forced to get along.

Other families love each other.

Torstyn doesn't have that. He doesn't have a real family like Michael does. He doesn't have someone who he can go crying to when times are tough. He doesn't have someone who would sacrifice their own life for him.

He tries to hide it with a smirk and an over-sized ego. He tries to show that he's not weak. That he doesn't need a family.

But as he sat there, alone, watching their reunion, his walls go down. He shows weakness as tears trail down his cheeks. His eyes aren't shielded to look tough, they show sadness and longing.

So yeah, Torstyn is jealous of Michael Vey. Because he has something that he can never have.

***

|A/N|
Awwww, poor Torstyn. No one really considers how the bad guys feel, although most of them really are evil. Just a short one shot as I work on the longer ones.

Btw, I made an Instagram called @veyniacsunite. I'll be posting some edits and all that stuff on there. While I'm talking about Instagram, you guys should follow @theelectroclan. She makes amazing edits and is probably the best Michael Vey account out there.

Anyway, vote if you liked. Comment any requests for a one shot and I'll get to them when I can. Hope you enjoyed!

<3