Fight (Requested)

Michael opened the door as quietly as possible, trying his best not to wake up anyone in the middle of the night.

He just got back from a solo mission, an exhausting one at that, and wants nothing more than to take a shower and sleep for days on end.

He closed the door softly, and started walking down to his shared room with Ostin. He entered the room, slipping off his bag and went to take a shower.

After the shower he walked into his room with a towel around his waist. He had a few bruises and cuts here and there, but there was a really nasty cut along his stomach. He washed it in the shower but he didn't really know how bad it was.

I'll check it in the morning. He thought to himself, ignoring his instinct to check it out now.

Michael blindly looked for his drawer, not wanting to wake up Ostin by turning on the light. Unbeknownst to him, Ostin's bed was empty.

Michael's head snapped up when he heard a muffled yell. He quickly shook his head, pinning it as his mind playing tricks on him. He really was tired to be hearing stuff.

Crash.

Okay, he did not imagine that.

He quickly put on some sweatpants and made his way towards the sound cautiously, the combination of his wet hair, cold temperature, and naked chest leaving him shivering. He put on an intimidating face (or at least he hoped it was) and was surprised that the sound was coming from the training room. The walls in there were padded so it explained the muffled noise.

Slowly opening the door, Michael was shocked to see Zeus and Jack glaring at each other across the room. Both were equally bloody and bruised, though Jack had noticeable burns on his arms and shirt.

In the corner were Ostin and Taylor, the latter being held back from intervening. Taylor had a bloody lip and it wasn't hard to see that she tried stopping them.

All the training equipment was pushed to the side, leaving plenty room for the two in the middle to fight hand to hand. One of the mirrors was in pieces on the ground.

No one noticed Michael come in, or his confused face as his tired mind tried to comprehend what was happening.

He watched as Zeus and Jack lunged for each other, Jack getting in a good punch to the gut before Zeus tackled him to the ground. The two rolled around, one or the other getting the higher ground every few seconds. It wasn't until Zeus was holding Jack down, getting ready to electrocute him that Michael fully woke up. From the fire in his eyes, there's no doubt he would have held back.

Michael's eyes widened and quickly threw a ball of lightning at Zeus, strong enough to knock him down but not to hurt him too much.

"What is going on?"

Ostin and Taylor both looked up and they sighed in relief that he was here. The two guys ignored him altogether as Zeus got up and went to attack Jack on the floor.

Michael ran towards them and pulled Zeus off Jack, shocking him just enough to be taken down a notch. Jack got up in ready stance, a new bruise forming right under his left eye.

"Hey!" Michael yelled. "Why the f*** are you two fighting in the middle of the night?!"

Michael rarely swore, so everyone in the room knew he was beyond mad at the moment.

"Actually it's 5 in the morning." Ostin piped up, ready to go into a  full explanation about time zones but the words fell silent as Michael looked his way. He could see electricity crackling in his best friend's blue eyes and Ostin was terrified at the moment.

Michael's eyes softened when he saw Taylor's equally frightened face, but the electricity was still there. He looked at Zeus and Jack from his spot in between them. "Well?"

Zeus spoke up. "He hurt Tessa."

"Dude, we were sparring."

"That doesn't mean you can give her a black eye!"

"It was an accident! And she told me not to go easy on her!"

"That doesn't explain-"

"HEY!" Michael was starting to get a head ache. He did not need this in the middle of the night. Or whatever time it was.

He looked over at Jack. "Accident?"

"Of course."

Michael looked at Zeus. "Jack didn't mean to, man."

"But-" He tried to explain.

"Tessa can take care of herself. I've seen it first hand how tough she is and I've only known her for a few months. You've known her for years. She can handle a black eye."

Zeus blinked rapidly as he calmed down. He realized how much he over reacted. Clearing his throat, he looked over at Jack. "Uh, sorry man." He scratched his ear awkwardly.

"No more fights between you guys, got it?" Michael stated. They nodded.

He starting feeling a little nauseous and looked down to see that his cut started bleeding again. The world spun and he blacked out, with one thought in mind.

I should've gone with my instinct.

***

|A/N|

I am the worst at updating. I'm really sorry, the only excuse I have is vacation and school just started again so yay.

How was your holidays?

I stayed at my cousin's house for a few days and I babysat the youngins. They were so cute.

I got Magnus Chase SoS but I haven't had a chance to read it yet :P I can't wait I love Rick Riordan's books so much.

Anyway, this was requested by samigirl101. I hope you liked it! Sorry for the long wait, and sorry to all the other people who have requests. I swear I'm working on them, just very slowly with a lot of breaks in between.

Vote if ya liked this and commenting ya liked this cause why not? <3