Feelings (Requested)

Tessa was laying down in a bed, for the first time in months. She was trying to sleep, the next day would definitely be exhausting, but she couldn't. She just couldn't stop thinking about a certain blonde that swept her out of the jungle and made her feel like they were something.

Those few days that they were running for their lives with Jaime, she thought their relationship was something else. It wasn't.

Michael was already taken. He's dating a cheerleader, who was probably reading her mind right now, thanks to Tessa, herself.

She silently cursed her power.

She rolled over in her bed, not even close to sleeping.

Ever since they met up with the rest of the Electroclan, Tessa felt . . . forgotten. Michael started ignoring her for Taylor, and Zeus obviously had feelings for Abi. Tessa felt like she wasn't noticed at all.

Intellectually, she knew that she doesn't need to have a boyfriend, especially in their situation at the moment. Emotionally, on the other hand. Well, how else was she supposed to react when someone unexpectedly pops out of nowhere, only to be like her and to be her only chance of leaving the forest alive and with a future. Add the fact that he's brave, cute, and that she hasn't had contact with her old life in months until he came along. Yeah, there really wasn't a way of stopping her attraction to him.

Tessa knows Michael is head over heels in love with Taylor. She knows that it isn't Taylor's fault. But she happens to be very stubborn, and her fairy tale view of the last few weeks was ruined when she saw Michael finally reuniting with Taylor.

It hurts. She can't help that her mind started antagonizing Taylor. She can't apply logic and reasoning to her thoughts right now, reality just came crashing down on her and she couldn't get out of the way fast enough.

***

|A/N|

I don't really like this one shot. Keep in mind, this takes place after they just reunited with the rest of the Electroclan, Tessa just meeting them for the first time (other than a few of the glows). I placed this in that setting because as of MV5, Tessa obviously moved on from Michael and her and Zeus are really close.

Requested by Queenfandom247. I know it's bad and short but hopefully you still enjoyed.

<3