Chapter 29: The bathtub

"Hey you!" I yelled at one of Killian's brothers and walked over to him

"I have a name, you know that?"

"Of course I know." I know he has a name. But what is that name, that is the question. Killian, Finn, Kai and the fourth one. What is the name of the fourth one standing in front of me right now? I do not have the slightest idea. "Have you seen Killian?"

"I think I saw him go to his room, but it's too early for him to go to bed, so I'd be careful when you open the door so you don't see anything you don't want to see. But if you do want to see something, my room is always unlocked." He winked at me and I was puking inside.

"Not even in your dreams." I shuddered in disgust as if a chill ran down my spine and started walking towards the rooms. One of them must be Killian's.

I walked past my room. Since Kai isn't at the villa, because he had to work outside of town, I can't catch him doing anything. I don't even need to check Finn's room, which is across from me, since I know it's his.

The fourth brother is somewhere other than in his room, so I won't catch him either. That means nothing can go wrong.

I went from door to door and did not forget to knock. I really don't want to catch him doing something.

We all know what this "something" means.

After knocking and hearing no voices, I peeked in and shouted his name.

"Here!" I finally heard him and entered the room.

As I headed towards the next door behind which his voice came from, I didn't forget to look around his room.

His big bed looked comfortable and I had the greatest desire to jump on it and spread out on it.

To my surprise, he had a small library and even a small plant. At the foot of the bed was a small bed that belonged to Odin.

A small lamp on the bedside table was the only light there was in the room, apart from the one coming from under the door.

I carefully opened the door and looked inside. A beautiful dark bathroom appeared before me.

Everything was shiny and it didn't look like there was even a speck of dust.

My gaze fell on Killian kneeling in front of the tub and Odin standing in it.

"I was planning on giving him a bath, do you want to help?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Of course." I smiled and walked over to them. I petted Odin and knelt on the ground.

"Did you need something or were you just looking for him?" He nodded his head at Odin.

"No. I mean, yes." I corrected myself.

"So which one is it?" He laughed at me.

"I came to ask about the woman. Val." I specified.

I'd be lying if I said it didn't bother me. I have a feeling inside that I can't even explain properly, but it annoys me. I still don't know who she is.