Chapter 64: Should've stayed in the car

"Finally

"Finally." I slipped past Killian as he opened the door to this damned room. "I've been waiting for hours. Why can't I move freely around the villa?" I started walking away from the rooms.

"Don't know, you tell me." He caught up with me.

"Because you think I'm dangerous. And you're right, but you could still let me go. So what's on the agenda today? How do you want to jump start my memory?" I stopped in the living room and threw myself on the couch. "That is, if anything at all needs to be started."

"We're going into town."

"What?" I jumped off the couch. "Are you telling me I get to go out of here?"

"For a few hours, yes." He laughed. "Let's go." He nodded his head towards the front door and started walking away from me. "Don't forget, ten meters!" He screamed and I immediately came to my senses and ran after him before I got a shock.

I followed him into the car and frowned. "You ride in that?" I pointed to the car.

"What did you expect?"

"Maybe a sports car, but definitely not this. It's a family car."

"More space, you mind?" He opened the car door on the passenger side and waited for me.

"I know how to open doors." I walked up to him.

"And I was afraid not." He smiled.

I rolled my eyes and got in before he could say anything else. He closed the door behind me and went to the other side.

"Where are we even going?"

"Meeting an old friend." He said before we pulled out of the driveway.

He didn't say a word until we got to town. I noticed when he looked at me, but nothing else. I don't know if the silence bothered me or not. I can't decide.

"You're kidding me, right?" I frowned as he started walking towards one of the buildings. "Therapist? Really?" I walked past the blackboard behind him.

"Just follow me." He opened the door and let me in front of him.

We stopped by the reception. "Mr. Acker." The secretary smiled at him. "Collin is already expecting you."

"Thank you Hannah." He smiled at her, which surprisingly annoyed me. He started walking away from her, towards the door on the other side.

"Thank you Hannah." I mimicked him. "If you want to get up her skirt, it definitely works."

"Are you jealous?" He laughed.

"Oh come on." I snorted. "I would have to be interested in you."

"Whatever you say." Laughing, he knocked on the door and after a few seconds it opened.

"Killian, it's good to see you again. Where is..." His gaze fell on me and I tell you I've never seen a smile drop so quickly. "What the hell?"

"Where's who?" I glared at Killian demanding answers. Who is he taking here?