Chapter 39: Ultimatum🔥

"Now you have a problem

"Now you have a problem." His words sent chills down my spine. The way he said it almost made my knees break. If he hadn't held me, I'm sure I'd be on the ground.

I opened my mouth to say something to him, but before I could, flour landed on my cheek. I automatically closed my eyes so I wouldn't get there, but my mouth wasn't so lucky.

"Not pleasant, huh?" He laughed while I thought of all the different ways I could kill him.

"You'll pay for this, Killy." I spat the flour out of my mouth and shook my head to get it off my face. I put my arms on his chest and tried to push away from him, but his grip only tightened. "Let me go." I ordered him.

"Why? So you can throw another handful of flour at me? No thanks." He smiled. "But with you here like this, I can do this again." He leaned towards me and I waited for him to kiss me. The only thing I got was more flour on my face. "The first one was for getting my suit dirty. This one was for the mess you made here and the name, you know I don't like it when you call me that."

"Something else?" I said ready to kick him in the balls if he reached for the flour again.

"Yes. This." He bent down to me and put his finger on my chin, which he lifted slightly so that I was looking into his eyes. "Even with flour all over your face, you look beautiful."

"If you think, I'm just going to forgive you because you called me..." Before I could finish, he cut me off by connecting our lips.

At first I resisted him, but when he bit my lip, I gave in. He took advantage of this and entered my mouth with his tongue, which I almost bit off when he started to pull away.

"You talked too much."

"You have flour all over your face, you know that?"

"I don't care." He smiled once more and grabbed the back of my neck. He pulled me closer and connected our lips again. But this time he didn't pull away.

I didn't know we were moving until my butt hit the counter. Killian's hands slid from my back to my ass. He squeezed it harshly which made me moan and I felt him smile.

He gave my ass one more squeeze before lifting me into the air and placing me on the kitchen counter. He spread my legs and stood between them.

He pulled away from my face but continued to kiss my body. He stopped at my neck, where he bit gently.

"I think I found your weak spot." He whispered into my neck, which made me moan even more. "Now I'm sure I did."

"And I'm the one who talks too much." I put my hands under his jacket and started to pull it off his shoulders. Before long it was next to his feet.

While Killian was giving my neck all his attention, I felt something furry on my leg that made me giggle.

"What?" He pulled away from me and noticed where I was looking. "Are you serious? Place, Odin." He pointed at the door, but Odin didn't move.