Chapter 2: Meeting

Warning: physical abuse⚠️

Mia's Pov:

Waking up this morning feeling like I was going to have a good day only lasted while I was still in the house. Now I'm hiding in the cafe bathroom trying to cover the new bruises Elliot gave me earlier before my shift starts. I confronted him about leaving me waiting for him yesterday after my interview when we were on our way here, he told me I was being a nosey paranoid bitch and I needed to mind my own, then he decided his words weren't enough and he pulled over to show me my place.

Now I have a bruise on my cheek and a cut on my eyebrow. Nothing a little makeup can't fix. Once I'm finished applying the makeup I head out to start my training. Rylee is giving good detail and directions on how to do things, once I start to get the hang of it she lets me take a customers order by myself.

While we were waiting for people to come in, since we weren't very busy, we had a conversation about hobbies we like, some thing we're interested in doing. I learned shes actually 17 and she just moved here to Greenville from Minnesota. It's just her and her dad because her mom left her when she was only 3. I shared some stuff about me with her too, not much because I didn't want her to know about Elliot but I told her about my parents.

Our conversation is interrupted when the bell above the door dings and a tall beautiful boy walks in.

"All yours girly, don't stress just go for it!" Rylee whispers to me. I take a deep breath and smile at the boy in front of me. I try not to take in his features because he is absolutely gorgeous and it's kind of distracting me.

His hair is brown and is messily sitting on top of his head, his eyes are a golden brown, almost like honey color and his lips sit in a perfect small smile. Once I realize I'm just starting at him I clear my throat and speak.

"Hello, what can I get for you today?" I ask in a light tone. He just stares at me with this look I can't quite figure out. I smile at him to maybe try to get him to snap out of it and it works.

He clears his throat and gives me an apologetic grin "Sorry, I'll just take a hot tea and a chocolate donut." His deep voice speaks. I try my hardest not to focus on his voice and focus on the words coming out of his mouth, but his voice is so deep and smooth and could either scare you or put you to sleep.

I finish putting in his order and hand him his things, he stares at me with his beautiful eyes as he takes his things and goes to sit down at a table. I can't help but keep glancing over at him, every time I did he'd be looking back at me.

Once I take a few more peoples orders, Rylee asked me to wipe some of the tables down. I agreed and went around the counter to start. As I was wiping them down I felt a presence beside me, it was the boy from earlier.

"I just wanted to know if I could get your name?" He asks quietly, like he was nervous. I stand up and turn to him with a smile.

"I'm Mia, whats your name?" I ask him back.

"Aiden" He can't stop looking at my birthmark on my jaw. Most people stare at it because they don't like it, but he's looking at it likes it's the most fascinating thing he's ever seen.

"Your birthmark, it looks like a heart." He states.

"Yeah, I don't like it, people laugh at me for it." I tell him, i don't know why I just told this fairly attractive stranger I get laughed at because of a mark.

"I think it's amazing, it's beautiful." Aiden says truthfully. He gives me a beautiful smile and goes to say something else but is interrupted when the cafe doors swing open and Elliot barges in with a glare on his face.

Oh nonono. This can't happen at my job, he's gonna be angry I'm talking with another man right now.

"Mia what the fuck are you doing" Elliot says in a dark tone. I look up at Aiden to see him glaring at Elliot. I look back a Elliot and see him looking between me and Aiden.

"N-nothing I'm just working." I mumble.

"That's not what it looks like to me, looks like your flirting with some dickhead because thats all you know how to do, you're a whore. I knew letting you have this job was a bad idea." He spits out at me.
I'm frozen I can't do anything, can't even move. I can feel my eyes start to sting from his words and I try hold in the noise crawling up my throat.

"You better watch your damn mouth speaking to her like that" Aiden growls out. Aidens much more built then Elliot so if they were to get into it right now, Elliot's a goner. That can't happen, because then I'll still end up leaving with Elliot and I'll earn a new black eye or something.

I turn to Aiden and give him a look that says let it go but he's not even looking at me, he's glaring at Elliot, clenching his fist at his sides.

"Aiden it's okay, I'm okay." I whisper to him, hoping he'll believe me and let it go. He looks down at me and the glare slightly eases up. I nod my head at him and he huffs out a sigh and walks out the cafe. Watching him just walk away sent a pang to my heart for some reason.

Elliot looks at me with a disgusted look and tells me to go get in the car. Once we get back to his place I already knew what was coming.

"You're a whore Mia, that's all you'll ever be. A cheating skank. Do you hear me! A skank!" He screams in my face. I don't yell back, I just take it. He pushes me to the ground and starts to kick me in the stomach. Still screaming his awful words at me.

He made me walk back home after he was done. Everything hurt, I felt like my insides were crushed. I don't understand how he can do this to someone he loves, but he promises me he does it because I'm his. He loves me.
--------
The next morning I wake up and head into work. I apologized to Rylee and Julia about what happened and they told me it was okay numerous times, but not to let it happen again.

The bell above the door chiming catches my attention, I look up to see Aiden walking in with a group of guys. They all sit at a table but Aiden starts walking up to me.

Here we go...

---------
🤍🤍

I didn't really know how to go about them meeting for the first time but I just had to add him already not liking Elliot.
Aiden totally likes are girl Mia already.

The next pov is going to be Aiden and his thoughts on what happened. We'll also get to learn about his home life and personal.

Thank you for reading.

Hope you enjoyed📚