Chapter 41: Surprises

Warning: mature content🫣

Mias pov:

Oh shit

He looks mad...or maybe he's happy?

"J?" I question him.

"You guys are so young, and Aiden, you're sick man" Jonah looks stressed, I can understand where he's coming from but we're happy about this.

"We understand Jonah, but this is the only light we have right now, we want this. It doesn't matter if I don't make it, all the matters is Mia and our baby are okay" Aiden tells him.

I'd prefer it if everyone lived but as long as I have this baby to be apart of Aiden, I'm okay with that.

Jonah looks between the both us before nodding his head. He stands and kisses my forehead before heading to bed.

"That did not go how I expected it to go" Aiden says from beside me.

I don't want to think about this anymore. I want him.

I stand up and place myself in between his parted legs, wrapping my arms around his shoulders I bring my mouth to his ear.

"Make me feel good" I whisper.

He Immediately rushes me up the stairs and into our room. His mouth lands on mine when the door closes and he snakes his hands around my waist.

He pushes me to the bed and hovers over me. He leans down and presses slow kisses from my jaw to my neck.

I let out a soft moan as I gesture for him to take my shirt off, he does leaving me in just my shorts.

I groan emits from his throat as he leans down and takes one of my nipples into his mouth. I moan and grip the hair on the back of his head.

"Aiden....please" I moan softly. I want him inside me.

"Don't beg, tell me what you want angel" he tells me looking between both of my eyes.

"Fuck me Aiden, please" I tell him as I reach to pull my shorts off.

He hurriedly takes his pants off as I do mine. Once we're both completely bare he snakes his lips back to mine.

"Tell me if I hurt you or the baby" he says quietly. I nod and as soon as I do he slams into me.

I let out a loud moan as his pace speeds up.

Oh fuck! This feels so good.

"Ah, Mia you feel so good" he groans, leaning down to capture my lips with his. He wraps my legs around his torso and starts to pound into me harder.

I moan into his mouth, dragging my nails down the skin in his back. He lets out a pleasured hiss which makes me want to do it again.

"Oh- fuck Aiden!" I moan against his mouth. I can feel my release coming.

"Cum baby, let go" he groans bringing his hand up to wrap around my throat. He applies a small amount of pressure and my body shakes.

"Ugh! Aiden....Aiden!"

I scream as my vision blurs and his groans intensify. I come undone around him and I hear him let out one last grunt before finishing inside me.

He lays next to me and we both catch our breaths.

I cuddle into his side and he wraps his arms around me. "I love you" he whispers, kissing the top of my head.

"I love you" I whisper back before falling asleep.
--------